Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Guest Star for Color Throwddown #436!

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
 
Thank you for peeking in Today!

 
I am privileged
AND
I am Honored!
 
Today 
I am a 'Guest Star Stamper'
for
  Color Throwdown #436!

 
  
Here is the Challenge!
 
 

 
Is this lemon pudding?
                                                                   With blueberries...and whipped cream!
Oh my! Yum!
 
 
   
Here is my Card!
 
 
 The 'Balloon's' basket and the 'hello' are my 'Blueberries'!
The balloon is the pudding and mint leaves!
The clouds....the whipped cream!
The blue sky...the plate it is served on!!!
All this talk of food...I'm Hungry!
 
  
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
Enough space to write a personal note!
  
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 
 
Brought the balloon and cloud to the envelope!
I love the embossing folder 'Seaside'...
it reminds me of wind!
 
 

Here is a close-up of the 'Balloon'!
 
 
 
You can see the clouds and balloon are popped up with
Stampin' Dimensionals!



Here are the items used to make my Card:

Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!

Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base
'Whisper White'-a scrap piece for clouds
'Soft Sky'-panel front
'So Saffron'-pieces behind the balloon
'Old Olive'-balloon
'Night of Navy'-piece behind balloon basket, 'hello'

Stamp Set:
'Lift Me Up'-all stamping

Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Night of Navy'-inside sentiment
'Old Olive'-inside balloon and on envelope
'Soft Sky'-inside balloon and cloud on envelope

Tools:
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF)-'Seaside'
'Big Shot' die cut machine
'Hello You Thinlits'-hello
'Up & Away Thinlits'-balloon, clouds, and pieces behind balloon
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-pop up balloon and clouds
'Mini Glue Dots'-panel on card front
'Fine Tip Glue pen'-to adhere 'hello' and 'balloon'

Accessories:
'Jewels Basic Pearls'

 

 Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
 
No matter what...just get up!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Small Victory's to you ALL!
(and go get some Pudding!)
 



No comments: