Sunday, March 5, 2017

Get Well Wishes for SSC147 and PCC233

 
 
Hello!
 
 
To ALL of you peeking in today...
Thank you!
 
Today's Card is for a Color Challenge
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 

 
The colors I used
Pear Pizzazz-Tempting Turquoise-Peek-A-Boo Peach
(orange from the DSP)
Don't those peaches look good?
 
 
 
Here is the Layout Challenge!
 
I did the bottom left diagonally up to the top right!
A also added a strip of 'lace'.
 Had to Update...missed this Challenge deadline! Oh Well!
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
When I was getting items together to make this card
I came across the lace...it is from my late Mother's stash.
I just had to use it!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with the decorated envelope flap!
 
 

 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Pear Pizzazz'-card base. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded in half on the score
                      -mats for front squares
'Tempting Turquoise'-bottom mat for front squares, strip running through the lace
'Whisper White'-inside panel 4" x 5 1/4"
 
Stamp Set: Verve Stamps "Wishing You" greeting and sentiment
 
'Fruit Stand DSP'-front and strips inside
 
Archival Stampin' Pad-'Basic Black'-greeting and sentiment
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today is Mr. Hubster and my Anniversary!
We are headed out tomorrow for a trip to SC...
I originally was going to post this card tomorrow, Monday.
I am posting this card today...we will be leaving early
in the morning to get there by 10am!
Mr. Hubster wants to look at a boat.
We will probably have lunch and/or dinner there
before we head back home.
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Wellness to you ALL!
 


2 comments:

Annette Elliott said...

What a "peachy" card,Cheryl! Love your layout and yes, the ribbon looks great- love when I use my "stash". Happy Anniversary to you, two, and thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

Leena Girsa said...

Love this happy card, Cheryl. That DSP and stamp set just make me smile, as I'm sure it will anyone who is under the weather. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Sunday Stamps. Hope your anniversary is fabulous!