Monday, March 20, 2017

Get Well Wishes for CTS #213

 
 
Hello To You ALL Today!
Thank you for Peeking in Today!
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'sketch' Challenge!
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I had a 'Hero Arts' stamp in my basket...I used it
because it looked like rain to me!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
The 'Gorgeous Grunge' spots were used here!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the stamped to match envelope!
 

 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Soft Sky'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded in half
on the score
'Whisper White'-inside panel, 4" x 5 1/4"
                         -to stamp 'clouds' onto and cut out
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting in 'cloud'
'Flourishing Phrases'-inside sentiment
'Gorgeous Grunge'-inside rain drops
'Lift Me Up'-the little clouds
 
Hero Arts-'Splatter Pattern'- all over the front and on envelope corner
 
'Up & Away Thinlits'-little clouds cut out
                                  -traced the inside of large cloud 'Thinlit'
                                   and then cut out with same 'Thinlit'
 
'Stampin' Write Marker'-'Soft Sky'-to trace the cloud
 
'Classic Stampin' Ink Pad'-'Marina Mist' Greeting and inside
sentiment 
 






Here is Today's 'C' note!




 
That's my Story and I'm sticking to it!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'airbags' to ALL!
 
 
 


1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet take on the sketch!