Friday, March 31, 2017

Father's Day for Mojo Monday #480

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Thank you so much for peeking in Today!
 
With Father's Day on the horizon...I have Cards to
make for my Dad, 3 Brothers, and 2 Brothers-in-law
and one for Mr. Hubster!
 
 
I have one card made!
The next couple of cards will be for
Father's Day!
Also a good way to use up the DSP!
 
 
Today's Card is a 'Sketch' Challenge!
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
Yes, that is a metal angel! My youngest Grand-daughter
gave it to me one Christmas...it is a 'mood' angel!
if you hold it, it turns a color to indicate your mood!
I thought for a masculine card...a metal thing!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my card!
 

 
I left plenty of space to pen a personal note to the recipient!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I have ordered more 'Delightful Dijon'
I reached for it and realized I don't have much left!
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make this card:
Unless noted, all items used are from Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Delightful Dijon'-card base
'Basic Black'-all the front mats
'Very Vanilla'-inside panel, greeting banner
 
'Urban Underground Specialty DSP'-front and inside of card
 
'Archival Stampin' Pad'-'Basic Black'
 
Stamp Set:
'Nailed It!'-greeting
 
'Stampin' Dimensionals'- to pop up greeting banner
 
'Silver Elastic Cord'-retired, from my stash.
 
 
 
Here is my Card again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a recent picture of my Dad.
He is holding his third youngest
Great Grandchild!
He has 21 Great Grand-Children!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!


No comments: