Friday, March 3, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams for the GDP076

 
 
Hello Family, Friends, and Stampers!
 
Hope all is good with you all!
I'm doing fine...still sore from the 'battle' last
Sunday with the 'Pompas Grass'!
I used muscles I forgot I had!
I'll be fine...
 
 
 
Today's Card is a
'CASE the Designer'
CASE means 'Copy And Share Everything'!


Here is the Challenge!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
So sparkly!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
Lots of clean space to write a personal note!
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the inside design!
 
 
 
Aren't those little dragonfly's cute?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 





 
 
 Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Sweet Sugarplum'-card base. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded in half on the score
'Rich Razzleberry'-mat, 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
                             -scalloped Oval
'Whisper White'-front stamped panel, 3 1/8" x 5 1/2"
                         -inside panel 4" x 5 1/4"
 
Sale-A-Bration (SAB) Glimmer Paper Asst. Pack-top dragonfly, 'Sweet Sugarplum' Glimmer Paper
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Dragonfly Dreams'-dew drops, large dragonfly, greeting
'Swan Lake'- little dragonflies inside
 
Stampin' Write Marker: 'Rich Razzleberry' to color greeting and the bottom dragonfly's stamped body.
 
Classic Stampin' Pad: 'Sweet Sugarplum'- little dragonflies inside and the dragonfly on the envelope
 
'Layering Ovals Framelits'-scalloped Oval
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-greeting Oval
'Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits'-top and bottom Dragonflies, solid bottom and the intricate glimmer top
'TomBow Multi-Purpose Glue'- to glue the dragonfly bodies together
'Stampin' Dimensionals'- to pop-up the greeting
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Whisper White'
 
 
 
Here is today's 'C' note!
 
 
It's what gets us moving!
On my third Cup!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'deep inhaling' to you ALL!
 
 


1 comment:

Kylie Bertucci said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl! I'm thrilled you took part in CASEing me this week and I love what you have come up with. Thank you!