Friday, March 17, 2017

Building It for GDP#78

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Thank you for stopping in Today!
 
Today's Card is for a sketch Challenge!
 
 
 
Here is the Sketch Challenge!
 
 

I made 2 cards...
One for 'Father's Day' and
the other for a 'Thank you'!

 
 
Same sketch, two different ways!
 
 
 
 
A masculine 'Thank You' card!
 
 
 

 
A 'Father's Day' Card!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is what the inside of both cards look like!
 
 

 
Plenty of space for a personal note!

 
 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Basic Gray'- card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded
in half on the score
                   -for the embossed 'ruler'
                   -to cut out 'nuts and bolts'
'Basic Black'-scalloped Circle
                    -inside mat, 4" x 5 1/4"
'Very Vanilla'-inside panel, 3 3/4" x 5"
                      -circle for greeting
                      -all tools stamped onto, colored, and die-cut out
 
'Urban Underground DSP'-front
 
'Archival Stampin' Ink-Basic Black'-greeting and for all tools
 
'Stampin Write Markers': to color tools
'Smoky Slate', 'Crushed Curry', 'Delightful Dijon',
'Soft Suede' and 'Crumb Cake'
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Totally Tool'-retired, 'Thank You' greeting
'Nailed It'-'Father's Day' greeting
               -to stamp all the tools
 
'Layering Circles Framelits'- scalloped circle
'Stitched Shape Framelits'-greeting circle
'Build It Framelits'-to die cut all tools, nuts and screws (bolts) and emboss the ruler (cut out ruler once impressed)
 
 
Both cards are similar in their layout!
My Nephew is coming this Weekend
to do a project for me and I am going to
need a 'Thank You' Card for him.
He is going to be building my bridge
'across the ditch' in my backyard.
It will allow me to access to the
'walking path'.
We have all the lumber and hardware.
I just need him to put it together.
My husband has 'health' issues and
is unable to finish the job.
 
The 'Father's Day' Card is going into the stash.
I will need to make 5 more cards...
I have 3 Brothers, and 2 Brother's-in-law!
 
 
 
Here is today's 'C' note!
 
 
Truth!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 
 


No comments: