Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Birthday Flowers for JUGS #382 Photo Challenge!

 
 
Hello Stampers, Friends, and Family!
 
Happy March 1st!
Already March...Yay!
Spring is inching closer!
Today is also the First Day of Lent.
 
Do any of you give up something for Lent?
I used to...but I think I am going to give up snacking.
This will be hard...but I will pray my way through!
I am not doing it for 'religious' reasons...just for self-discipline.
Well, maybe religious if I have to pray it through!
If you need praying through something this Lent...let me know in the comments and I will put you on my prayer list to get you through too!
 
 
 
 
Today's Card is for a 'Photo' Challenge
from Just Us Girls (JUGS) #382
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
 
 
.
 
Here is the inside of my Card!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
I thought these were Tulips...was told they weren't Tulips.
Any idea what kind of flower they are?
After looking at them for awhile...I think they are Crocus...not sure!
 
 
I used the 'Masking' Technique for stamping the 'tulips'
all over the front of the card. Where the stems ended,
I drew in some grass blades!
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Whisper White' Thick Cardstock-card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored
@ 4 1/4" folded in half on the score.
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Bloom With Hope'-retired, all the flowers, greeting
'Party With Cake'-inside sentiment
 
Stampin' Write Markers:
'Real Red'-all the flowers
'Always Artichoke'-all the stems
'Blender Pen'-all the red flowers
 
'Stazon' Black Ink-all stamping
 
 
 
 
 
Here is today's 'C' note!
 

It does start with each of us!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and goodness to you ALL!
 


1 comment:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your flowers are beautiful and I love how you stamped them all over the front to look just like the photo. Beautiful design! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!