Saturday, March 25, 2017

An Easter Wreath for SSINKIC43

 
 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome Back!
Thank you for Peeking in Today!
 
 
Today's Card is another 'photo' Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 Love this wreath!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the wreath!
 
 
 
 
I added 'Pearls' to glam up the wreath!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I really like this Stamp!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
I used the 'Basket Bunch' Stamp Set...all bunnies, chicks,
eggs, and flowers are in the stamp set AND the matching Framelits!
The little flowers on the card...were punched with the retired,
'Itty Bitty Punch'.
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make this Card!
Unless noted, all items are Stampin'Up!
 
Cardstock:
'Garden Green'-card base, leaves on wreath
'Whisper White'-front and inside panels, circle
'Soft Sky'-egg, little flowers
'Mint Macaron'-egg
'So Saffron'-egg
'Pink Pirouette'-egg, little flowers
'Daffodil Delight'-chicks, peep, little flowers, flower on greeting
'Tangerine Tango'-bow
'Sahara Sand'-bunny
 
Stampin' Write Marker-'Pumpkin Pie'-color in 2 flowers
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Sahara Sand'-peep outline
'Soft Suede'-bunny outline
'Daffodil Delight'-chicks outline and flower outline on the
greeting
'Basic Black'-2 larger flowers outline
'Garden Green'-greeting/inside sentiment
 
Stamp Sets:
'Easter Message'-greeting
'Suite Sayings'-inside sentiment
'Basket Bunch'-chicks, peeps, bow, large flowers
 
 
Accessories:
'Pearls Basic Jewels'
 
Tools:
'Layering Circle Framelits'-scalloped circle
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-circle
'Flourish Thinlits'-leaves
'Basket Builder Framelits'-eggs, bunny, peep, bow,
large flowers, chicks
'Itty Bitty Punch'-retired, little flowers
 
 
 
Here is your 'C' note!!
 
 

 
This is so true! I distract easily in my craft room!
 I zone right out to the any of the goings on with the rest of the house!
I am sorry if I made that sound like it was a bad thing!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!


No comments: