Thursday, March 9, 2017

A Jar of Flowers for The Card Concept 68

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking
a peek at the Cards I have been making!
 
 
Today's Challenge is a 'Photo Challenge'
 
Also the theme is...'Lime and Aqua'!
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 I like this color palette!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
 
 
I also wrote on one of the cards I made...
The picture is below...which do you like the best?
Let me know in the comments at the bottom of this Post!
 
 
Here is the 'Ball' Jar!
 
 
I wish I had my Mother's Handwriting!
 
 
 
 
For those that want to know...
 Here are the Stock and Measures!
 
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Island Indigo'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded in half on the score
'Pear Pizzazz'- flowers
'Wild Wasabi'- flowers
                      - 2 panels front and inside 4" x 5 1/4"
'Whisper White'- 2 panels front and inside 3 3/4" x 5"
 
Stampin'Up! Punches:
'Itty Bitty Flower Punch'- retired, flower centers
'Bird Builder Punch'- stems and leaves
'Blossom Punch'- flowers
 
EK Success Punch-'canning jar'
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Papillion Potpourri'- butterfly antenna, inside
'Avant Garden'-(Sale-A-Bration)-flower stamens
'Thoughtful Branches'- greeting
'Garden In Bloom'-inside sentiment, butterflies, envelope
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Island Indigo'-greeting, inside sentiment, butterflies
'Wild Wasabi'-butterflies, inside and on envelope
 
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere flowers and jar
'Fine Tip Glue Pen'- to adhere leaves and stems
'Hemp'-retired, tied around jar
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Whisper White'
'Stampin' Write Marker'-'Island Indigo'-to write on jar
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' note!
 
  
 
So True!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 
 


2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Cheryl, your card is adorable. Love how you have the petals falling which is something that naturally happens and is the reason I hide flowers from my cats because they play with the leaves/petals. That is a beautiful sentiment for the inside. I like it with the writing on the jar. I also really like your t-shirt sentiment!!!

Susangail Powell said...

Cute card! I really like the stems that fell off the bouquet. And YES!!! I completely agree with your shirt.