Friday, March 31, 2017

A Father's Day for Global Design Project #80

 
 
 
Hello!
Thank you for stopping in again today!
 
This card is for a 'Sketch' Challenge!
for
Global Design Project #80
GDP080
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
It is a CASE (Copy And Share Everything)
the Designer.
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
I went with a 'metal' look!
for
Father's Day! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
I used an older, retired Stamp Set for the Sentiment!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the items used to make my Card:
Unless noted, all items are from Stampin'Up!
 
 
Cardstock:
'Basic Gray'-card base, mat for tag
'Whisper White'-inside panel, tag with tool, greeting banner
'Basic Black'-mat for greeting
'Silver Foil Paper'-band across the front
 
'Urban Underground Specialty DSP'-front and inside strips
 
Stamp Sets:
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
'For Father'-inside sentiment, retired
'Nailed It'-hammer, nails, envelope stamping
 
Archival Stampin' Pad:
'Basic Black'-hammer
'Basic Gray'-nails and inside sentiment
 
Tools:
Big Shot-die cut machine
'Build It Framelits'-nut on tag
1/4" hole punch-to make the screw heads
 
Accessories:
Silver Cord-retired, from my stash
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card Again!
 
 
 
I love the metal look!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is Today's 'C' Note!
 
 
 
I did not know this...will take to heart now!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 
 

2 comments:

Global Design Project Design Team said...

What a fabulous masculine card Cheryl. Love your take on Louise's card. The silver foil and twine are perfect additions. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again soon.

Louise Sharp said...

Hi Cheryl! Such a great masculine card and I'm so grateful you played along and CASEd me this week for the Global Design Project. xo