Saturday, March 18, 2017

A Color Throwdown ctd434 for Freshly Made Sketches 279

 
 
Hello Peeps!
 
Thank you for Peeking in again Today!
 
Deadlines for the Challenges...
sometimes several Challenges have
the same deadlines for submissions.
 
Today I have 2 to submit!
 
I do like submitting!
I am being challenged to step out of my comfort zone!
I like that my wings are being stretched!
 
 
This Card is another 'Combined' Challenge!
 
 
One is a 'sketch' challenge and the
other is a 'color' challenge!
 
 
 
Here are the Challenges!
 
 
 
 
This is the 'sketch' Challenge for
Freshly Made Sketches #279
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the 'color' Challenge for
Color Throwdown #434
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
I already mailed out my St. Patrick's Day card to
my Grand-daughters...so I made this a Birthday Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I also 'gold embossed' the strip with gold leaves!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match envelope!
 
 

 
My Stampin'Up! Order came in! I have more envelopes!
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the envelope!


 
I also gold-embossed one of the leaves on the envelope!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4"
folded in half on the score
'Garden Green'-front panel, 4" x 3 1/2"
                        -inside strip, 3/4" x 5 1/2"
'Basic Black'-front panel, 3 1/4" x 4 1/4"
                     -inside strip, 1/2" x 5 1/4"
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Flourishing Phrases'-large flourish
'Party Pants'-retired, greeting
'Party With Cake'-inside sentiment
'Avant Garden'-Sale-A-Bration (SAB)-leaves inside
on black strip
 
'Versa-Mark-for heat embossing
'Stampin' Emboss Powder-Gold'
 
Stampin'Up! Ribbon:
SAB- 3/8" Metallic Ribbon
3/8" Glitter Ribbon-gold, retired
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card, once again!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!


4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Lovely card! Great use of the sketch and colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Sara P said...

Very pretty card. I love how you added the leaves on the inside and on the envelope.

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done! I love the embossed panel! Glad you joined us a t FMS!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card and love that you made a matching envelope as well! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!