Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Silver and Gold for the Curtain Call!

 
 
 
Hello Friends, Stampers, and Family!
 
Thank you for peeking in again today!
 
 
This Challenge is a 'theme' Challenge!
 
The theme...'woven'
 
 
I had a hard time with this one!
At first I wove two shades of ribbons and tried to get it
to wrap around a heart I punched out...it was a disaster.
 
It was then I realized that the ribbon was 'woven'!
 
I went with the ribbon!
I also added some lace from my stash!
 
 
My niece is getting married on May 20th this year!
I will send she and her husband-to-be this card.
The lace is from my late Mother's stash.
May 20th was also my Mother's Birthday.
Lots of emotions here!
I also made 2 of these cards, 1 silver, 1 gold!
I will decide later which card I will send!
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the 2 Cards!
 
 
1 silver, 1 gold!
 
 
 
Here is the Silver Card!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Gold Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside...both cards are alike inside!
 

 
Love the lacey look of the DSP!
 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Sahara Sand'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded
on the score
'Very Vanilla'-inside panels, 4" x 5 1/4", banners-1" x 4"
'Gold Foil' Paper- little birds
'Silver Foil' Paper- little birds
'Silver Glimmer Paper'-little heart on banner
'Gold Glimmer Paper'- little heart on banner
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad: 'Tip Top Taupe', greeting and inside sentiments
 
'Falling In Love' DSP-front panel 3 3/4" x 5"
inside strips 1/4" x 4"
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Set:
'Falling For You'-banner, inside sentiment, envelope
 
Ribbon: 3/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon (1 silver, 1 gold)
 
'Triple Banner Punch'-flag the banner
'Triple Heart Punch'-retired, little heart on banner
 
'Birds & Blooms' Thinlits: little foil birds
'Falling In Love' Embellishments-2 on banner end
 
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere ribbon, lace, banner, embellishments,
little heart, and 'foil' birds
 
Gold and Silver Stickles: to dot the flowers on the envelopes
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Very Vanilla'
 
 
Here are the Cards again!

 

 
 
Which do you like the best?
Let me know in the comments, below!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!

2 comments:

Elaine H said...

Both cards are lovely. I prefer the gold with the DSP used.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful cards!