Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sale-A-Bration Glimmer Paper with Embellished Ornaments!

 
 
Hello Family, Friends, and Stampers!
 
 
Stampin'Up! has a few 'add-ons' to their
Sale-A-Bration offers! (SAB)
 
The offer:
2 Stamp Sets-"Reverse Words"  set of 2
Looks like a watercolor mark with the word 'hooray' or 'cheers'
 
 and "Make A Medallion" set of 8
coordinates with Layering Circle Framelits from the Annual Catalog

and 
 
6" x 6" Glimmer Paper DSP Stack
'Bermuda Bay', 'Mint Macaron', 'Sweet Sugarplum'
Gorgeous!!!
 
This Card uses the 'Mint Macaron'!
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
 
Here is the Card with it's stamped envelope!

 
 
I made this a Christmas Card...I have an envelope in my stash that was already stamped with snowflakes! I came across it in the envelope drawer...you know I had to use it! I really don't mind,
after all...it adds to my Christmas Card stash! I had to give the snowflakes a touch of 'Bling' to
match the card!!! I used the 'Stickles' by Ranger for the envelope!
 
 
What I really wanted to highlight...this gorgeous glimmer paper!
It will only be available through March and then it will be gone.
For every $50 you spend you can select one free item from the
Sale-A-Bration Catalog!
This being an 'add-on' to that Catalog...I jumped on this one! Yesterday's Card, I used the 'Mint Macaron' and the
'Bermuda Bay' Glimmer Papers from this DSP Stack!
The DSP Stack is 6" x 6" and there are
12 sheets of this 'Glimmer Paper', 4 each of the 3 colors!
I know I will be getting another one of these! Love it!
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Garden Green'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2', scored @ 4 1/4" fold on the score
'SAB-Glimmer Paper Asst. Pack'-'Mint Macaron', 2 panels front and inside, 4" x 5 1/4"
'Real Red'-ornament
'Gold Foil Sheet'-ornament top
'Whisper White'-2 panels, one inside and the other on the front,
3 3/4" x 5"
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Set: 'Embellished Ornaments'
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad-'Garden Green'-greeting and sentiment
 
Stampin' Emboss Powders:
'Gold'-ornament and ornament top under the 'Gold Foil'
'Real Red Glitter Powder'-berries on sprig
'Emerald Envy Glitter Powder'-sprig
 
'Delicate Ornaments Thinlits'-ornament and ornament top
 
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up the ornament and ornament top
 
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Whisper White'
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments: