Thursday, February 23, 2017

Pretty In Pink For Fusion!

 
 
Hello Family, Friends, and Stampers!
 
Welcome back for another peek at another Challenge!
 
 
This is for the 'FUSION Challenge'
 
 
I love this Challenge!

Usually, I am not a 'Pink' person.
I avoid that color...I guess I am not a 'girly-girl'!
BUT, I do like the combination of pinks, mixed with
other color, browns, grays and black.
Stampin'Up! sells, in it's 'Occasions Catalog',
a DSP named 'Succulent Garden'.
It has many pages of beautiful succulents for cards.
On the reverse of 2 of those DSP pages is a
 'gingham' pattern...so pretty!
I liked the 'Tip Top Taupe' gingham pattern.
It pared so well with the 'Pink Pirouette'!
I used this particular DSP on today's
Challenge Card!
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
 Theme: Pretty In Pink
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!

 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of the card!

 
A lot of clean space for a personal note!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my card with it's stamped to match envelope!

 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Tip Top Taupe'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" fold on the score
'Pink Pirouette'-2 panels, front and inside, 4" x 5 1/4"
'Whisper White'-inside panel 3 3/4" x 5", circles, square
 
DSP: 'Succulent Garden'-large square 3 x 3, inside strip 3/4" x 5"
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Set:
'Awesomely Artistic'-greeting
 
Classic Stampin' Ink pad-'Tip Top Taupe'
'Watercolor Wonder' Crayons-retired, 'Pink Pirouette'
'Blender Pen'-to blend the 'Watercolor' crayon
 
Other Stampin'Up! Items Used:
'Mini Glue Dots'-front squares and circles
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up the circles
 
Misc. items used:
The 'teapot' and 'cups' are a rogue set that was given to me as a gift
several years ago, there is no ID as to the name of the company...if someone knows, let me know!
(it is just one of those sets I can't give away!)
 
 
 
 
 
Here is your 'C' note!
 
 
 
Pfffft! Where else would I go?
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and a 'Cup of Tea' to you ALL!



2 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Love your card Cheryl, so 'old fashioned' pretty

Jeanne J. said...

Oh I love these elegant tea images.. they look lovely with the pink!