Friday, February 17, 2017

Merry Monday #235 Snowman!

 
 
Hello Again!
 
Another Post for today!
 
Have to meet the challenge deadlines!
 
This Challenge is a Christmas Card Challenge!
The theme is for a 'snowman, snow-woman, or a snow family'!
I went with the traditional snowman...
 
 
Here is the challenge!
 
 
 
 
One of the Design Team had a snowman
I have seen before, and I just Love him!
Her name is Colleen Foelker. Here is her card!
 
 
 
 
I Love his out-stretched arms in Worship!
 
 
 
 
 Here is my version of Colleen's Card!
 

 
Isn't he adorable! I gave him a hat for Christmas!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 

 
I carried the DSP inside!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Card with it's matching envelope!
 

 
I used the same DSP for the envelope flap!
 
 
 
 
I enjoy making the Christmas Challenges!
I am getting my stock built up
for the big mailing in November!
(I usually mail all my cards the day after Thanksgiving!)
 
 
 
 
Here is the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Crumb Cake'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored @ 4 1/4" folded on the score
'Whisper White'-snowman, 3 graduated circles
                          -banner
                          -inside panel  3 3/4" x 5"
'Basic Black'- eyes
'Pumpkin Pie'- nose
'Real Red'- hat
'Early Espresso'- arms
 
DSP:
'Glimmer Paper Silver'-retired, hat trims
'Candy Cane Lane'- front and inside panels 4" x 5 1/4"
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Flurry or Wishes'-greeting and inside sentiment
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad'Early Espresso'-greeting and inside sentiment
 
Other Stampin'Up! Items Used:
Punches:
'Washi Label'-retired, front banner with greeting
1" Circle Punch-snowman head
1 1/4" Circle Punch-snowman middle
1 1/2" Circle Punch- snowman bottom
'Jolly Hat Builder'-retired, hat and trim
'Owl Builder Punch'-eyes, nose (nose is a heart cut in half!)
'Fine Tip Glue Pen'-adhere nose and eyes
'Mini Glue Dots'-adhere body, arms, and hat together
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-to pop up snowman on the card
(3D effect)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is your 'C' note!
 
 
Truth!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and BIG grins to you ALL!
 
 
 


3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your take on Collen's card, Cheryl - such a darling snowman!!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful take on the challenge, Thanks for joining us for Merry Monday.

Susan Joyce said...

Lovely Christmas card, love your take on Colleen's card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.