Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Just Us Girls #378 Ladybugs with the Paper Players #329

 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
 
Today I combined another 2 Challenges!
 
Just Us Girls #378
and
the Paper Players #329
 
 
Here are the Challenges:
 

Just Us Girls #378
 

the Paper Players #329
 
 
 
Here is my Card!

 
Purposely kept 'Greeting-Free'
I will decide what 'occasion' later.
I keep several cards blank, I then can use the card,
for whatever the 'occasion' I choose, to give
to the recipient!
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of the card!
Kept this clean. 


 
 
 
Here is the Card with it's stamped and colored
matching envelope.
 

 
I punched out all the circles to make the 'Ladybugs'!
Going through all my stamps...not one Ladybug stamp!
I have butterflies, dragonflies, and bees, but no
Ladybugs!
I think the Ladybugs turned out cute!
 
 
 
I went out over the weekend and picked up a few 'props'
for photographing the cards!
This 'red jar' with succulents is one of the items!
Lends a bit of color and warmth to the
display of my card!
 
 

 
 
Here are the Stampin'Up! items I used:
 
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base
'Whisper White'-little squares
'Real Red'-strip under squares
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Set:
'Bloom With Hope'-retired
 
Stampin'Up! DSP:
'Brights' Color Collection DSP-square behind the daisy
'Fruit Stand' DSP-strip across bottom
 
Other Stampin'Up! items used:
1/2" Circle Punch
'Owl Builder' Punch
'Stitched Shapes' Framelits
Stampin' Write Markers-'Early Espresso', 'Daffodil Delight'
'Mini Glue Dots'
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Whisper White'
'Watercolor Pencils'
'Blender Pen'
Wink of Stella-'Clear' and 'Gold'
 
Misc. items used:
Hand held hole punch-from school supplies
Sharpie fine point permanent marker

 
 
 
 
Here is the card again:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is today's 'C' note!
 
 
I like Applewood myself!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Applewood to you ALL!

 
 
 

5 comments:

Nancy said...

You have combined both of these challenges perfectly! Love the line of ladybugs that look as if they are lined up for take off and the way your card extends to the inside! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls and...Hickory Smoked please!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love your pretty daisy and those adorable little ladybugs! You definitely rocked both of the challenges. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

laurie said...

Makes me think of spring...adorable ladybugs!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Joanne James said...

Such a summery card with those strawberries - and real dedication to hand punch those delightful ladybirds too! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Such a fun and summery card. I love the way you connected the elements together with the colors and thank you for reminding me that summer can't be too far away! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee