Monday, February 20, 2017

Christmas Card Challenge! SCCC#6

 
 
Hello Family, Stampers, and Friends!
Welcome Back!
Thank you for your support!
Feel free to leave me a comment:
let me know good or bad...
(constructive criticism is good!)
 
Today's Challenge was a visit to the
'Retirement Village'!
I used retired stamp sets on this card!
(Some you just have to hold onto!)
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!

 
I don't have any 'horse' stamps but I say that a few of the
'Design Team' on this blog used 'reindeer' and/or another animal!
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!

 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped envelope!

 
 
 
 
 
This glamorous reindeer is 'Dasher'!
 

 
So Pretty! She is just strutting the runway!
She is the only 'Reindeer' I own...the others pale in comparison!
 
 
 
 
A Close-up of the greeting!
 

 
See the sparkly DSP?
I held onto this stamp set because it reminds me
of my Mother's handwriting...she had beautiful writing!
 
 
 
I took many pictures of the envelope...wanted you to see
that I dotted the "i's" with 'silver stickles' by Ranger.

 
I couldn't get a good close-up...believe me, I took about 8 pictures!
This was the least blurry of them all!
 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Whisper White Thick' Cardstock-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded on the score
'Whisper White'-front panel. 3 3/4" x 5"
'Glimmer Paper-Silver'-4" x 5 1/4", inside strip-1/2" x 5 1/2"
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad: 'Early Espresso'
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Dasher'-retired, the reindeer
'Hand Penned Holidays'-retired, greeting
'Holly Berry Happiness'-retired, inside sentiment
 
Other Stampin'Up! Items Used:
'Basic Jewels Rhinestone'-totally blinged out this card!
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere the front panel to the 'Glimmer' Paper
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Whisper White'
 
 
 
 

Here is your 'C' note!

 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and tons of Coffee to you ALL!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

So pretty! I love all the shimmer and sparkle! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Stacey
Stacey’s Creative Corner
Christmas Card Challenges, DT Member

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love this! Perfection! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen (CCC DT)