Wednesday, February 15, 2017

CCMC #444 for CAS(e) This Sketch #208

 
 
Hello Family, Friends, and Stampers!
 
 
Today's Card is another
combination of two Challenges!
 
Create With Connie and Mary #444
and
CAS(e) This Sketch #208
 
 
Here are the Challenges!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Awww, missed the challenge :(
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
My 'take' on the Challenges!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is the Card with the 'stamped to match' envelope!
 

 
 
 
I made it a 'Sympathy' Card...I have to make these before hand.
I hate to make them when I need them...just recently, we got a call...a friend of Mr. Hubster, up North, passed away unexpectedly.
I went to my card stash and I had only one card!
It was a blank card...so I wrote it out to the friend's wife and family.
I really need to make a few more up to keep in my stash, 
just in case. Today's card is one of two.
I always make two of the cards I show...so I may need to make up another couple to have on hand. I couldn't figure out where all my 'Sympathy' cards went...then I remembered...remember when I sent my Dad a big box of cards for Christmas?
That is where they all went! I guess I forgot about
giving them to Dad...now I have to replenish my stash.
 
 
Here is the Stock and Measures:
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Crumb Cake'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded on the score line.
'Very Vanilla'-inside panel, banner, mat under center rectangle
'Peek-a-Boo Peach'-mat for banner, front flowers
'Dapper Denim'-inside flowers
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Endless Thanks'-little peach flowers inside and on the envelope
'Avant Garden'-(SAB) the stamens inside all the flowers
'Flourishing Phrases'- inside sentiment
'Teeny Tiny Wishes'-greeting
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pads:
'Dapper Denim'-envelope flower, inside sentiment
'Peek-A-Boo Peach'-all little flowers inside and on the envelope
'Crumb Cake'-greeting, all the stamens on the flowers
 
Other Stampin'Up! Items Used:
'Mini Glue Dots'-to adhere all flowers and banner
'Botanical Builder Framelits'-front and inside flowers
1" Square Punch-to make the 'v' notches on the banner and banner mat
DSP: 'By The Shore'
 
 
 
 
 
Here is your 'C' note!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Warmth for You ALL!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: