Sunday, February 19, 2017

Another Triple Play! SIP#86 TSOT#309 CCSC#210

 
 
 
Hello Friends, Stampers, and Family!
 
 
Today is another Triple Play!
 (I did one a week ago!)
 
I combined a Color Challenge with
2 Sketch Challenges!
 
 
 

Here is the Color Challenge!
 
Colors I used:
So Saffron    Peek-A-Boo Peach   Bermuda Bay
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the Sketch Challenges:
 
 
The first Sketch Challenge!
 
Try Stampin' On Tuesday (TSOT) #309

 
 
 
 
Here is the other sketch Challenge!
CAS Colours & Sketches #210
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
Simple and plenty of space to write a personal note!
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped to match
envelope!
 

 
 
 
 
I had a lot of fun with this card! I love making the
'sailors knot'! I have made this knot many times for
my 'Nautical' cards. I think it lends the 'Sea' look!
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Bermuda Bay'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded on the score
'Peek-A-Boo Peach'-top strip, 1 1/2" x 5 1/2"
'So Saffron'-bottom strip, 1 1/4" x 5 1/2"
                   -scalloped squares, under the white squares
                   -inside panel, 4" x 5 1/4"
'Whisper White'-inside panel. 3 3/4" x 5"
                          -little squares
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Seaside Shore'-fish on card and envelope
'Butterfly Basics'-inside sentiment
'Suite sentiments'-greeting
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad-'Bermuda Bay'
 
Other Stampin'Up! Items Used:
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-little white squares
'Layering Squares Framelits'-little yellow squares
'Stampin' Dimensionals'-adhere the 'fish' squares to card
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Whisper White'
 
 
I must confess...if it is 'Nautical' I will buy it!
I think I own most of what Stampin'Up! has come
out with for 'Nautical' stamps since I have been stamping!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is your 'C' note!
 
 
 
We must trust that He will bring us through it all!
He will!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Perseverance to you All!


9 comments:

Beverley said...

FUN card, loving the colours and stamps you have used. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

LeAnne said...

What a lovely card! I love things in threes and your fishy-themed card is perfect! Love those knots, too! Thanks for playing with Stamp Ink Paper this week!

Dena Rekow said...

Such a great, fun card Cheryl! I love those fish--and these colors are just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper!

Fiona Whitten said...

A really fun card and I love that you have used the knots in the ribbon going down. Thanks for joining us this week on the CC&S challenge.

Jane said...

Great card, loving the fishy theme. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

karen h said...

Wonderful card! I love the knot in the string behind the fishes. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Donna Scholz said...

Super cute card, Cheryl! My eye was caught right away with your beautiful nautical knots! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' -Or Not- On Tuesday!!! -Donna

Emily E said...

What a clever card. Those fish are so pretty and the use of the ribbon/rope works beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

What a fun fish card, Cheryl! You used the three colors perfectly too. I would have a hard time with those colors! lol Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
Sara H.