Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A Thank You for JUGS Color Week # 381

 
 
Hello Family, Friends, and Stampers!
 
Thank you for Peeking in today!
 
 
Today's Card is for a Color Challenge!
 
I must say this is a favorite Color Combo that I like!
 
This past Holiday Catalog had a DSP in the Colors
 
Real Red-Early Espresso-Crumb Cake
 
Even though this color is Black...Early Espresso is
a very DARK Brown!
 
I almost grabbed the DSP for the Challenge, then I realized
the color wasn't Black.
 
 
 
 
Here is the Challenge!
 
 
My Colors used:
Real Red-Basic Black-Crumb Cake
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
Now that Valentine's Day is over...I just received a pack of
'Sending Love' DSP Stack! I flipped through all the double-sided
pages and realized, I can use these for other projects, NOT Valentine's!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's 'matching flap' envelope!
 
 
Using the DSP on the envelope flap...perfect!
 
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Crumb Cake'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" fold
on the score also for scalloped square
'Basic Black'-front panel 2" x 5 1/4"
'Real Red'-scalloped square
'Whisper White'-inside panel 4" x 5 1/4", square with greeting
 
'Sending Love' DSP-front panel 3" x 5 1/4",
inside strip 1/2" x 5 1/4"
envelope flap-3" x 6", glue on flap then trimmed to size
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Set:
'Thankful Thoughts'-greeting and inside sentiment
 
'Archival Stampin' Pad'-'Basic Black', all stamping
 
'Layering Squares Framelits'-the 2 scalloped squares
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-square with the greeting
'Stampin Dimensionals'-to pop-up the squares
 
 
 
Here is my Card, again!
 
 

 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Thanks to you ALL!
 
 


2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I absolutely adore the clean and simple look of this card. It has such classy lines, just a wonderful design!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!

Chris Dring said...

What a lovely bold CAS card! Love the red DP you used and those sentiments are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!