Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Little Love for #GDP074

 
Hello Stampers, Family, and Friends!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
Love it, that you care to peek at my Cards!
It makes my heart sigh!
 
For today's card,
I used a sketch challenge from
Global Design Project #74
 
 
 
 
Here is that Sketch Challenge!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card with it's stamped envelope!
 

 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Crumb Cake'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored @ 4 1/4" folded
on the score
'Early Espresso'-banner, 1 7/8" x 3 5/8"
'Whisper White'-banner, 1 5/8" x 3 1/2"
'Real Red'-little hearts, front and inside
 
Classic Stampin' Ink Pad-'Real Red'-all stamping
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Sealed With Love'-for the greeting, envelope
'Thoughtful Branches'-inside sentiment
 
Other Stampin'Up! Items Used:
'Triple Heart Punch'-retired
'Mini Glue Dots'-adhered all the hearts, inside and front
'Lots of Labels Framelits'-to trim the banner ends
-insert one end of the banner under the 'Framelit' on one end.
Roll through the 'Big Shot', but not all the way...roll till that
one edge has passed through, then back it all up...one end is done!
Do it to both banners and then adhere them together. Adhere to card.
 
Here is my Card again! 
 

 
 
 
 
Here is your 'C' note!
 
I thought this would be interesting to share
quite a few of them I didn't know!
I hope you find them useful!
Click on the picture...it will enlarge a bit to read!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Functions to you ALL!
 



 
 
 


1 comment:

Suzanne Harkinson said...

I just love this with it's simplicity. I have a whole pack of kraft cards and envelopes that I need to use. Thanks for the inspiration.