Saturday, February 11, 2017

A Birthday Swan!

 
Hello Stampers, Family, and Friends!
 
I used another older Color Throwdown Challenge for this Card!
 I liked the colors and decided to use them!
 
When I first saw this Stamp Set I swooned!
I loved this set from the get go!
It is available in the New 'Occasions Catalog'.
 
I have only seen a couple of these in 'blog' land...I have a feeling
this Stamp Set is one of those sleeper sets.
 An overlooked Stamp Sets...It took me till now
to put some ink on this Stamp Set!
I will have to make more cards!
I will use it to make a few Anniversary Cards!
I saw a card, using the 'mirror' technique,
with the 'swans' facing each other!
I have to try that one! When I do, I will Post!

 
 
Here is a picture of the Color Challenge:
 
Black-Yellow-Blue
 
(I really liked the 'scarf' in the picture too)!
 
 
 
Here is my Card:

 
 
 
Here is the inside of the card:
 

 
 
 
Here is the card with it's stamped-to-match envelope!

 
 
I used the NEW 'Watercolor Pencils' that are also in the
'Occasions Catalog' (pg. 24)
These 'pencils' are great!
You can use them 'as is'  OR
You can use your 'Blender Pen'  OR
You can use your 'Aqua Painter'!
 
I used my 'Blender Pen'!
Do not overlook these 'Pencils!
 
There are 13 Pencils in Stampin'Up! Colors!
'Basic Black'
'Whisper White'
'Basic Gray'
'Bermuda Bay'
'Calypso Coral'
'Daffodil Delight'
'Early Espresso'
'Melon Mambo'
'Old Olive'
'Pacific Point'
'Pumpkin Pie'
'Real Red'
'Rich Razzleberry'
 
 
The versatility is AWESOME!!!!
 
 
 
Here are the Stock and Measures:
  
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Basic Black'-card base, 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
'Tempting Turquoise'-mat, 4" x 5 1/4"
'Daffodil Delight'-mat, 3 1/2" x 5"
'Whisper White'-stamped panel, 3" x 4 3/4"
 
Classic Stampin' Ink:
'Stazon Ink'-Black-card front and inside of card, to be colored 
'Archival Stampin' Pad'-Black-inside sentiment, Greeting
 
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Swan Lake'-card front, inside, envelope
'Balloon Celebration'-greeting
'Birthday Blast'-inside sentiment
 
 
Other items:
Stampin'Up! 'Watercolor Pencils'-all coloring
Stampin'Up! 'Blender Pens'-all color blending
'Medium Size Envelope'-stamped and colored too!
 
This was better than those Adult Coloring Books!
I have started using these 'Watercolor Pencils' for many cards!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is your 'C' note:
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!




No comments: