Tuesday, January 17, 2017

You're In My Thoughts...Mojo Monday 478!

 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
Today's Card is based on the Mojo Monday Sketch #478
and using the 'Thoughtful Branches' Stamp Set.
 
A monochromatic card...I needed another Sympathy Card.
My Sister-in-law lost a member of her Family.
I try to keep a few of these kind of cards on hand.
I hate making them when I need them. Well, had to make one.

 
 
 
Here is the sketch:
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card:
 

 
The Card Base is 'Soft Suede' Card Stock'
The 'large dot' DSP is from 'It's My Party DSP' (retired)
The smaller dots DSP is from the 'Neutrals DSP'.
The 'lace' stamped on the front is from the 'Delicate Details'
Stamp Set from the 'Sale-A-Bration' Catalog. The inside sentiment is also from the 'Thoughtful Branches' Stamp Set.
I stamped that also in 'Soft Suede' Classic Stampin' Ink.
I used the 'Layering Circle Framelits' for the large Circle Scallop.
I also used the 'Stitched Shapes' Circle Framelits, for
the Greeting.

 
Here is the Card with it's stamped 'Medium Size Envelope'.

 
Although the situation was pensive...I do like monochromatic cards!
 
Some great Catalogs out right now:
 
Annual Catalog-Ends May 31, 2017
Occasions Catalog-Ends May 31, 2017
Sale-A-Bration Catalog-Ends March 31, 2017
 
 
If you spend $50
from the 'Annual Catalog' or the 'Occasions Catalog' you can choose one item FREE from the 'Sale-A-Bration' Catalog!
 
As my Friend Dodie used to say all the time...
What a Deal, What a Steal, What a Bargain!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Thoughts of Love to you ALL!
 

1 comment:

joannie1q2w3e said...

Lots of hard work that is visually beautiful, Cheryl. I will have to look at the cards in more detail this week!!