Monday, January 16, 2017

TSOT #304 with Something Old & New

 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
 
Today's Card is following a sketch from
'Try Stamping On Tuesday #304'
 
with the Additional theme: 'Something Old & New'
 
I have used Old and New items on this card!
Old equals 'retired items' for me!
New equals Current or New Catalog items!
 
 
 
Here is the Sketch:
 
TSOT #304
 
 
 
Here is my Card:

 
The Card Base and Banner are 'Mossy Meadow' Card Stock-Old
The background DSP is 'English Garden'-Old
The Circle DSP is from 'Birthday Bouquet'-Old
The Circle was cut with the 'Layering Circles Framelits'-New
The 'Whisper White' Circle was cut with the
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-New
The Greeting and the Inside Sentiment were stamped in
'Mossy Meadow' Classic Stampin' Ink-Old
with the 'Flourishing Phrases' Stamp Set-Current
The Circles are adhered together and then popped up
with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'-Current
 
Here is the inside of the Card:

 
When I cut the DSP background for the front of the card,
the piece left over, I cut in half, and adhered to the top and the bottom of the inside mat for the Sentiment. I think it finishes it!
 
Here is the card with it's 'Medium Size Envelope'-Current

 
The envelope was stamped in
'Mossy Meadow' Classic Stampin' Ink-Old
(stamped-off technique to lighten it up
and not stamped-off to let it stay dark,
it makes for a two-tone affect).
The stamp set used was 'French Foliage'-Old
 
 
Sympathy Cards, I try to make ahead of time.
Tomorrow's Post, I will show the one I needed earlier this month. 
So now I have a couple of more in my file, should the need arise.
 
 
To lighten the mood...here is your 'C' note...
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Grins to you ALL!
 
 


No comments: