Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Paper Players #327 and Fusion Layout!

 
 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
Today I combined 2 Challenges!
The Paper Players Color Challenge #327
Black, White, and any One Color! 
 
 
 
 
 
I also used the layout challenge of from FUSION:
 
 
 
 
I used the 'Sketch'.
Fusion's challenge, I missed, but I am able to join
The Paper Players Color Challenge!
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 
 
I used 'Basic Black' card stock for the Base.
I used 'Pop of Pink' Specialty DSP (retired).
Using the 'little' Stamp Set that came in this
month's 'Paper Pumpkin' and using 'Melon Mambo'
Classic Stampin' Ink, I stamped the two hearts.
I then 'fussy cut' the two hearts out and adhered
to the card with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
The sequins, I found in my stash...I think they are leftovers
from the 'Perpetual Calendar Kit' that Stampin'Up! offered
a little over a year ago. I picked out the white and pink
sequins to match the DSP!
 
 

 
The top 'heart' is open. I used the retired 'Suite Sayings'
stamp set to stamp the Sentiment.
 
I also used the same stamp set
from the 'Paper Pumpkin' to stamp the
'Medium Size Envelope'!
Here they are together!
 
Aw! So cute!
I made two of these...going to the Grand-Daughters!

 
 
 
Here is the 'inside of the card. 

 
I used the 'open heart' and a sentiment from
the same 'little' stamp set that came with this
month's 'Paper Pumpkin Kit'!
The 'cut off' strip of 'Pop of Pink' Specialty DSP,
from the front of the card,
I used to 'finish' the inside of the card.
 
 
I can help you get your monthly kit of sheer fun!
A half hour of fun each month!
The price is a 'special' deal from 'Stampin'Up!
It is for a limited time.
See below:
3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59 $55 USD/$79 $74 CAD Save on a
3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215 USD/$295 CAD Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save over $2/month with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin’ Rewards, and get 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!
This offer will end on March 31, 2017 at 11:50 PM (MT).

 
You can contact me:
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 
 

 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, this one adorably sweet card! Love those pink dots and hearts. Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Such an adorable card, Cheryl! Love the cute background paper and sweet little hearts, and I like how you used the black as your card base. I am sure your grand-daughters will love them. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!