Thursday, January 26, 2017

HSS #255 Colors for the FMS #271 Sketch!

 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
Today I have another Set of cards and the Box to match!
 
I am having so much fun with this!
I tried a different color combo from a previous challenge.
I have kept the same layout for the cards, as in the original post,
"Triple Play..."
 
This was the original sketch:
 
This sketch has proved to be one I DO like for these cards!
 
This 'Color' challenge is an older challenge from
Hand Stamped Sentiments (HSS) #255
Here it is below:
 
 
 
When I first saw these colors together...It reminded me
of "Sherbet's"! So refreshing!
As you can see, they are Stampin'Up! Colors.
So I didn't have to figure what Cardstock to use!
Tomorrow's Post will show that one!
 
But to today's 'refreshing' Cards:
 
 
Love this set!
Again I used the 'Flourishes Thinlits'.
Also added the 'Rhinestone Basic Jewels'!
Got to have the Bling!
 
Here is the Box I made to hold the Cards and
the matching 'Medium Size Envelopes' that
are also decorated to match their cards!
(they are peeking out above the box below!)
 

 
Cute isn't it!
 
Here is the 'Whole' set together!
 
 
 
I just realized the bottom of the box doesn't show.
It is the 'Emerald Envy'.
 
So I hope you are inspired to make up
some sets of cards to have on hand.
You just never know when you will need it!
 
 
Tomorrow is another 'Color' Challenge for this Sketch!
See you then!
 
 
Here's your 'C' note:
 

 
I'd be so rich!

 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Sherbet Wishes to you ALL!
 
 
 


No comments: