Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Fun Fold!

 
 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
I was going through my e-mail...I subscribe to a few other
blogs of fellow Stampin'Up! Demonstrators...and I fell upon
this cute card from Jeanie Starks of 'Just Stampin'.
 
I loved the look of simplicity this card shows!
This would be a great masculine card,
 but I believe you could 'feminize' this one!

Here is Jeanie's Card:

 
Isn't this a cute fold?
I like cards with different folds and the like!
 
Here is my take on Jeanie's Card!
 
 
The card base is 'Tangerine Tango' card stock.
The mats I used were 'Tangerine Tango' and 'Pacific Point'.
The stamp sets I used were 'Gorgeous Grunge' for the background
stamped with 'Daffodil Delight' Ink.
I used 'Pacific Point' Ink for the Greeting.
I used 'Party Animal' DSP.
 'Night of Navy' Seam Binding Ribbon (retired) for the bow.
 
Here is the 'inside' of the card.

 
The 'Pacific Point' mat was used here inside the card.
I used many different pieces of the 'Party Animal' DSP.
I used the same stamp set 'Birthday Blast' for the Sentiment.
Stamped in 'Pacific Point' Ink.
I also left plenty of 'white space' for a personal note.
 
Here is the card with it's envelope.

 
To stamp the 'Medium Size Envelope' I used the
'Balloon Adventures' Stamp Set.
I stamped the confetti in 'Daffodil Delight'
and the 'balloon' in 'Tangerine Tango' Ink.
 
I hope you will use the work of other people to inspire you.
Also we use what is known as 'CASE',
'Copy And Share Everything'!
You copy a card, you can make a change to it to make it yours.
But also, you need to cite the person you copied. It is only
fair that you share who you CASEd!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and CASE to you ALL!
 
 
 
 


No comments: