Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Falling In Love With Delicate Details!

 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
Today's Card is a 'Thank You' Card for
my stash...the last 'Thank You' Cards I made
were for Christmas! I realized the stash
was real low...so I used another challenge,
 CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge # 205,
it has closed, but I am going to
 use the challenge for this card!
 
Here is a picture of the Challenge:
 
 
Had a hard time figuring out, if this was a
 banner across the top or if it was cut DSP?
 I went with the latter, it was more of a challenge!
 
Here is my Card:
 
 
I used 'Very Vanilla' for the card base.
I used the 'Falling In Love' DSP.
I really like the DSP!
It has a 'bokah' effect.
 
('Bokah' is...the effect you see photographers make to
blur the lights in the background, to soften the look.)
There are a few pages in this DSP with this effect!
 
In the 'cut away' space, I used one of the 'lace' stamps,
 from the 'Delicate Details' Stamp Set.
It is a Photopolymer Stamp
from the 'Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
 The stamp is clear so you can see exactly where you
are stamping!
The 'Thank You' is from the 
 'Thankful Thoughts' Stamp Set.
The 'branches' are from the
stamp set 'An Open Heart', now retired.
 
Here is the Inside:
 
 
I used the pieces from the 'cut away' part on the front.
I cut that piece in half and adhered to the top
and bottom of the inside of this card!
The sentiment is from the
 'Thoughtful Branches' Stamp Set.
 
Here is the Card with it's matching Envelope!
 
 
I had to add some lace to the 'Medium Size Envelope'!
So Delicate! Love that lace!
 
The 'greeting', 'lace', and 'inside sentiment' were
all stamped in 'Sahara Sand' Classic Stampin' Ink.
The 'branches' I used 'Tip Top Taupe' Classic Stampin' Ink.
 
I am going to make some more of these 'bokah' cards!
This DSP is just so pretty!
I am also in love with the 'Delicate Details' Stamp Set!
I foresee many feminine cards!
Oh, and also Valentine Cards!
 
 
Here is your 'C' note for today!
 


All the time!
 

Until the next Post...Blessings to you all!
 
 
 
 



No comments: