Sunday, January 22, 2017

Christmas Card Challenges-Gifts

 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
You'd think I'd be a little tired of Christmas Cards!
Nope, I am currently participating in
'Christmas Card Challenge' weekly!
 
I should be able to have 52 cards done by Christmas!
Since I have 62 done, I only need 43 more for my
Christmas Card mailing list!
So I am going to follow this Challenge!
Will try to keep doing this weekly!
 
Here is this week's Challenge:
 
 
It is a 'photo' challenge, with the theme: Gifts
 
Here is my Card:

 
The Card base is 'Crumb Cake' Cardstock.
The mat is 'Real Red' Cardstock
I also used the 'Real Red' Cardstock for the shadow
effect for the word 'merry'!
 
For the word 'merry', I used 'Gold Glimmer Paper'.
 
The DSP background is from:
'Candy Cane Lane'
The DSP for the 'Gifts' is from:
'Candy Cane Lane' DSP
'Presents & Pinecones' DSP
 
The 'ribbons' and 'bows' on the Gifts are also
Silver Glimmer Paper
Red Glimmer Paper
Glimmer Silver Paper, retired
(It looks like the color of my New car-'Titanium'!)
It has more of a 'Gold' hue, next to 'Silver'
Can you see it?
The 'gift' on the left is 'Silver Glimmer Paper
The 'gift' on the right is 'Glimmer Silver Paper'
 
 
 
The word 'merry is cut out with the
'Christmas Greetings' Thinlits'
The 'bows' on the gifts, were cut out with the die from
'Pretty Pines' Thinlits.
Snipped off the 'bow' bottoms and used
'Mini Glue Dots' to attach, above the 'gifts'!
The 'gifts' were adhered using 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
'Fine Tip Glue Pen' was used to adhere both 'merry' and the
'ribbons' on the 'gifts'!
I cut small strips of the 'Glimmer' Papers for the
'ribbons' for the 'gifts'!
 
You can 'double click' on any of the pictures
and you will be able to see them a bit larger!
 
 
Here is the inside of the card:
 
 
I 'matted' in 'Real Red' Cardstock the piece leftover from
the background on the front of the card, after I cut it in half!
I then stamped the sentiment in 'Real Red' Classic Stampin' Ink.
 
Here is the Card with it's stamped
'Medium Size Envelope'.
 
 
I used the 'Jolly Jingle Bits' Stamp Set, retired.
They were stamped in:
Real Red
Garden Green
Classic Stampin' Inks.
 
Let me know what you think!
 
Here's your 'C' note...
 
 
Thought it fit the Christmas theme!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'Titanium' Glimmer to you ALL!

 
 

3 comments:

laurie said...

Awesome Christmas card! Love the glitter and cute presents. Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

Debbie said...

So pretty! Great glitter!!
(I love the king size bed!!!)
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
Debbie (CCC DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges and good luck!
Monica - CCC DT