Thursday, January 12, 2017

BIRTHDAY BLAST!

Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
Today's Birthday Card is one I CASE'd from a fellow
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator by the name of Sara Hicks Stuart.
It is a very simple card with lots of WOW!
 
Here is Sara's Card:
 
 
I used the same layout, but I used the current DSP and Stamp Sets from the new 'Occasions Catalog'.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
 
The card base is 'Crumb Cake' card stock.
'Party Animal DSP' was used.
'Birthday Blast' Stamp Set was used for the Greeting
and the inside Sentiment, using 'Emerald Envy'
Classic Stampin' Ink.
The balloons were stamped with the 'Balloon Celebration'
Stamp Set using 'Tangerine Tango', 'Crushed Curry', and
'Emerald Envy' Inks.
The 'Balloon Bouquet Punch' was used to punch out the balloons.
 
The inside balloon was stamped in 'Emerald Envy'.
The 'confetti' was stamped in stamped off 'Crushed Curry' Ink.
 
 
I hand drew the balloon string...will use a skinnier marker
 next time! 
 
 
 
 
I stamped the 'Medium Size Envelope' the same as
the inside corner on the card.
 
Still making Birthday Cards for the Annual Stash!
I have a large family and several friends I remember
on their special days!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 
 
 

No comments: