Saturday, January 28, 2017

Best Thoughts of Thanks for Stamp Ink Paper #83

Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
Hope you all are doing great today!
I have been Coloring!
These NEW Watercolor Pencils from the
New 'Occasions Catalog' are Awesome!
 
I like to color the card and then I use my 'Blender Pen'
to 'watercolor'...Oh my, it is so easy to use them!
 
 
Today's card is for Stamp Ink Paper Challenge # 83
 
Here is the Challenge:
 
 
 
I also used the Paper Players Theme for 
Clean and Simple Flower:
(This challenge is now closed...too late to enter.)
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 
 
Here is the inside of the Card!
 

 
 
 
Here is the Card with it's, stamped and
colored to match, envelope!
 

 
 
The ability of these Watercolor Pencils is
life changing! Not really, but I love them!
 
 
Here are the items used:
 
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Night of Navy'
'Sweet Sugarplum'
'Perfect Plum'
'Very Vanilla'
 
Stampin'Up! Stamp Sets:
'Endless Thanks'-front greeting
'Thankful Thoughts'-inside sentiment
'Best Thoughts'-flower/butterfly (retired)
 
Stampin' Ink:
'Archival Stampin' Pad'-Basic Black
 
Other Stampin'Up! Items used:
'Stitched Shapes Framelits'-ovals
'Watercolor Pencils'
'Blender Pen'
'Stampin' Dimensionals'
'Medium Size Envelope'-Very Vanilla
 
 
You should get these 'Watercolor Pencils'!
Also get either the 'Blender Pen' OR
the 'Aqua Painters' to blend out the colors!
 
I am going to use these on the Sale-A-Bration
'Inside The Lines' DSP!
While Sale-A-Bration is going on...for every
$50.00 you spend on items from the 'Annul Catalog'
and/or the 'Occasions Catalog' you can earn one item
FREE from the 'Sale-A-Bration Catalog'!
I got the DSP FREE! You can too!
 
Any questions on how to order or where...contact me!
 
 
I will let you know how you can order...or I can place the
order for you (and get your 'payment' method)
and have it shipped right to you!
 Remember, for every $50.00 (before taxes and shipping)
 you can pick an item from the SAB Catalog!
If you spend $100.00, then you can pick 2 items
and so on...!
 
Here is today's 'C' note:
 

 

 Ah, I love the Ocean!
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Gentle Breezes for you ALL!

 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Gingin said...

Cheryl your card is beautiful! I love the the effect of the watercolor pencils. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)

LeAnne said...

Lovely way to use that floral image and those fun new watercolor pencils! So happy you used our sketch too!