Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Best Birds Birthday for CAS(E) this Sketch #206

 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
 
Today's Card is for the
CAS(E) this sketch Challenge #206
 
 
Here is the Challenge:
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card!
 

 
 
 
 
Here is the inside of my Card!
 

 
(Kept the inside, like the front, Clean & Simple!)
 
 
 
 
Here is the card with it's stamped and colored envelope!
 
 

 
 
 
I LOVE the simplicity of this Card!
I think it would make a great masculine
Birthday Card too!
What do you think?
 
 
 
I mixed two 'Watercolor Pencils'
'Early Espresso' and 'Basic Gray'
to color the bird. I think he is a little more
defined and not just a solid image!
 
 
 
 
Here are the Stampin'Up! items used"
 
 
Stampin'Up! Cardstock:
'Early Espresso'-card base
'Old Olive'-mat
'Whisper White'-stamped panel
 
 
Classic Stampin' Ink:
'Early Espresso'
 
Stampin' Write Marker:
'Early Espresso'-to draw some lines to attach 'berries' to the branch
 
 
Other Stampin'Up! items used:
'Watercolor Pencils'
'Blender Pen'
'Medium Size Envelope'-'Whisper White'
 
 
 
Hope your day is great! So far I chose for mine to be Great!
 
 
 
Here is your 'C' note:
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Life to you ALL!
 



1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!