Monday, January 9, 2017

Balloon Fun with StampInkPaper #77

 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
The new Occasions Catalog if offering so many new 'toys'!
 
The newest item for Stampin'Up! is the Thinlits that make
for interesting insides to your cards!
 
Today's card is so simple on the outside.
 
But the inside! Wowsers!
 
The Sketch below is a Challenge from Stamp Ink Paper #77
Here is the sketch:
 
 
Here is my card front following the sketch.

 
The card base is 'Calypso Coral' card stock.
The DSP along the side is from 'Party Animal' DSP pack.
The Greeting, stamped in 'Pacific Point' Ink, is from the
'Balloon Bright' stamp set. The 'let's celebrate' stamped in
'Emerald Envy' Ink, is from the 'Balloon Adventures' stamp set.
The circles were cut out with the 'Stitched Shapes' Framelits.
(Love them!)
 
 
Here is the Inside:
 

 
Isn't this cool!
The New 'Balloon Pop Up Thinlits' creates this!
I stamped the balloons from the 'Balloon Adventures' stamp set,
that can be bundled with the Thinlits, for a 10% discount when you buy them together! The sentiment is from the 'Birthday Bright'
stamp set. The tags of white (for a note and to sign) are made from
the 'Tags and Labels' Framelits'. The DSP on both sides is also from the 'Party Animal' DSP pack.
 
Here is the card with it's 'Medium Size Envelope'
stamped to look like a celebration! The yellow 'stars' are from
the 'Celebrate Today' stamp set and the 3 balloons are
from a retired stamp set, 'Birthday Surprise'.
 
 

 
This card is in my stash for the Family and Friends, Birthdays!
I am so happy these festive Birthday items are in the New
'Occasions Catalog!
If you would like to order you can go to"
and go to the 'store' and place your order!
If you want me to place it. Send me an e-mail to:
and I can help place your order!
Leave me a brief note how to contact you.
I can then get the information I need to place your order.
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Celebrations to you ALL!
 


No comments: