Thursday, January 19, 2017

All Over Stamping With the JUGS!

 
Hello Stampers and Friends!

 (This is my second Post today!)
 
Today's Challenge is from
Just Us Girls #376 (JUGS)
The theme is 'All Over Stamping'!
 
Here is the Challenge:
 
 
 
Here is my Card!

 
Card Base is 'Whisper White' Thick Card Stock.
I used 'Balloon Adventures' Stamp Set from the
New 'Occasions Catalog'.
The Colors are:
'Soft Suede'
'Watermelon Wonder'
'Pool Party'
'Blushing Bride'
Classic Stampin' Inks.
 
The 'banner' was stamped and 'fussy cut' and adhered
with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'.
 
 
Here is the inside:
 
 
The 'confetti' is stamped in 'Pool Party' Ink.
The sentiment and the 'balloons' were stamped
in 'Watermelon Wonder' Ink. All stamps from
the 'Balloon Adventures' Stamp Set.
 
 
Here is the Card with the stamped to match
'Medium Size Envelope'!

 
 
I love making the envelope match the card!
Who knows, one day, maybe the 'Postal Person' will
inquire about stamping! We just never know!
 
Here is your 'C' note for today:
 
 
I'm still Thick!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Acceptance of Self to you ALL!
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Bobby said...

Great all over stamping, Cheryl, and good for you for taking it a step farther onto the inside and the envelope. I'm glad you shared this with us at Just Us Girls.

PS: I see you live in New Bern. We lived there for a couple of years and I have two brothers who live there.