Sunday, January 22, 2017

A 'Triple' Color Throwdown for Freshly Made Sketches!

 
Hello Fellow Stampers and Friends!
 
 
Getting more Challenges done!
 
Today I combined 2 Challenges!
 
 
Color Throwdown #426
and
Freshly Made Sketches #271
 
 
Here are the Challenges!
 
 
 
 
 The colors: Gray-Red-Kraft
 
 
 
Here is/are my Card(s)!!!
 
"A Triple Play"
 
 
 
Seems like I had a hard decision as to which card I wanted to make! I decided to make ALL three! I also ended up making 2
each of these cards! I am going to make a box to hold them and
will gift them out to one of my Friends or someone in my Family!
 
Here are the Cards individually to show the
 Color change up on each card!
 
The First Card!
 
 
This Card base is 'Smokey Slate' Cardstock.
The bottom mat is 'Crumb Cake' Cardstock,
stamped with the Sale-A-Bration (SAB) 'Delicate Details'
Stamp Set, using 'Crumb Cake' Classic Stampin Ink.
The top mat is 'Real Red' Cardstock.
I used the same 3 colors of Cardstock and cut out with
the 'Flourish Thinlits', the leaves, flowers, and borders.
Even a border for the 'Medium Size Envelope!
To give the card a touch of sparkle,
I used the 'Rhinestone Basic Jewels'!
The flowers and leaves are attached using the
'Mini Glue Dots'.
The borders adhered with 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.
 
Here is the inside of the Card:
 

 
I used 'Crumb Cake' Cardstock for a mat to the
'Whisper White' panel and adhered a 'Real Red' border made
with the 'Flourish Thinlits'!
I used a 'Smoky Slate' border for the flap
on the 'Medium Size Envelope'!
 
I haven't decided if I will stamp them at all!
 
The Second Card:

 
The Card base is 'Crumb Cake' Cardstock;
The bottom mat is 'Real Red' Cardstock, also stamped with the
SAB 'Delicate Details' in 'Real Red' Classic Stampin' Ink.
The top mat is 'Smoky Slate' Cardstock.
Again the leaves, flowers, and borders were cut
out using the 'Flourish Thinlits'.
Also adhered with 'Mini Glue Dots'.
The borders adhered with 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.
 
Here is the inside of the Card:
 

 
I used 'Real Red' Cardstock for the mat.
A 'Smokey Slate' border on the 'Whisper White' panel.
Again deciding on stamping the inside!
I used a 'Crumb Cake' border, on the flap of the
'Medium Size Envelope'!
 
 
The Third Card:

 
The Card base is 'Real Red' Cardstock.
The bottom mat is 'Smoky Slate' Cardstock, stamped
also with the SAB 'Delicate Details Stamp Set,
with 'Smoky Slate' Classic Stampin Ink.
The top mat is 'Crumb Cake' Cardstock.
Same three colors used for the leaves, flowers, and borders.
Again 'Rhinestone Basic Jewels' to give it sparkle!
The 'Medium Size Envelope' has a border, on
it's flap, of 'Real Red'!
Adhered with 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.
 
Here is the inside of this Card:

 
I used 'Smoky Slate' Cardstock for the mat.
A 'Crumb Cake' Border on the 'Whisper White' panel.
The flap of the 'Medium Size Envelope' bears
the 'Real Red' border!
 
 
This is my 'Triple Play'!!!
All three cards together!
 
 
I love these Cards!
I think they would make a great gift set!
 
I think I am going to make a couple of more sets!
I think I will go back and look at some of
"Colorthrown's" past 'Color Challenges'!
 
 
Here is your 'C' note:
 
 
Yes, yes it is!
(We're doing Breakfast for Dinner tonight! Yup! bacon!)
 
 
Until the next Post...Triple Blessings to you ALL!!!
 
 

 


3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are lovely!

Broni said...

I love the delicate look of these flowers & leaves! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

Kim S said...

Why didn't I think of those dies for my card??!! I love them and you've shown them off beautifully with your triple play! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.