Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Dashing Merry Monday #231

 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
Coming in under the wire...second Post today!
Just realized this Merry Monday Challenge ends
soon! So I am posting this card for the Challenge
 AND, of course, for you!
 
Here is the Challenge:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my Card:

 
This was one of the first stamps I bought!
I can't give up 'Dasher'!
'Dasher' is stamped in 'Early Espresso' Classic Stampin' Ink.
Also the greeting is stamped in 'Early Espresso' Ink.
The snowflakes are stamped in 'Crumb Cake'
Classic Stampin' Ink.
I used some 'glitter glue' for all the snowflakes!
The card base is 'Crumb Cake' Cardstock.
The Cardstock Mats are:
'Cherry Cobbler'
'Early Espresso'
'Crumb Cake'
The Cardstock stamped on is 'Very Vanilla'. 
 
 

 
On 'Very Vanilla' Cardstock the sentiment is
stamped in 'Real Red' Classic Stampin' Ink.
Kept the Inside simple. Just the sentiment!
Plenty of space for a personal note and signature!
 
Here is the card with it's stamped
'Medium Size Envelope'!
 

 
 
It felt good to ink up 'Dasher' again!
He hasn't seen love in a couple of years!
 
I have use most retired stamps on this card!
Sometimes it is hard to let go of some stamps!
 
Truth Be Told...
I had given a friend some stamps, paper, and such to
get her into a hobby. When she moved to a smaller place,
my Friend gave it all back to me...however...she separated
all the stamps and the 'Sets' were not whole and not all the
stamps were saved...sad face...so there were a few that I
remembered I loved...so...I just put them together and now
I will use them as they are...a new stamp set!
 
The inside sentiment is from the 'just retired'
'Holly Berry Happiness' stamp set.
 
 
I hope all of you are well...was warm enough today to go for a walk! Wanted to get it in...next two days are supposed to be
Stormy and Wet! Glad I did!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and 'Dasher' Love to you ALL!

1 comment:

KatheD said...

Dasher is one of my favorites, too, and he looks so good with the little bits of glitter!