Monday, January 23, 2017

A Box for the 'Triple Play' Cards!

 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
Just had to show you the box I made for the
'Triple Play' Cards I posted here yesterday!
 
I used the same 3 Colors from the
original 'Color Throwdown' Challenge!
 
Here are pictures of the box,
with the cards too!
 
 
 
 
Top View!
I also used the same cut outs from
the 'Flourish Thinlits'!
 
 

 
Long side View!
The colors of Cardstock:
Smoky Slate
Real Red
Crumb Cake 
 

 

 
Another View!
I also used the 'Rhinestone Basic Jewels'
as I did with the Cards!
 
 
 
 
The Cards with the box!
I decided to leave the cards blank.
The recipient can decide the Occasion
and write the greeting/sentiment inside!
 
 
 
Below, the three Cards again!

 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
I have some new 'Friends' and 'Friendly Stampers'!
Welcome!
I am looking forward to your comments
on the projects I post...also if any are
interested to some supplies from
Stampin'Up! to recreate or just make your own cards...
contact me!
 
 
I can help you get started!
 
If not, that's okay...I so appreciate your
visit and still look forward to your comments!
I do read them! Let me know what you think!
 
Here is your 'C' note today!
 
 
Don't you hate it? They go too fast!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Warm Welcome to you ALL!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Your 3D project is lovely and such a great way to store those cards. We can never have too many :-)
Thanks for playing at Global Design project with us this week.

Shawn de Oliveira said...

Very pretty. Love the color combo too. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project.