Wednesday, December 21, 2016

'Succulent Garden' Love!

 
Hello All!
 
One of my favorite 'Suites' in the new Occasions Catalog,
is on page 20/21. It is called the 'Succulent Garden Suite'.
I am going to tell you now...I ordered the 'Oh So Succulent' Stamp Set. I thought I could get away without the Framelits. WRONG!
Order the Bundle! You'll save 10% too!
 
 This Card is my version of one of the cards shown on page 20.
I used  'Flourish Thinlits' to cut out the 'flowers'. 
Because I am awaiting the Framelits!
 I made it my own using the retired Ribbons and the
'Flourish' Framelits.
 
 
Here is a close up of the card on that page!

 
 
Here's my Card!

 
The Greeting is from the 'Oh So Succulent' Stamp Set.
Stamped in 'Early Espresso' Classic Stampin' Ink.
I used the retired Old Olive Ribbon and the retired
Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim. The Triple Banner Punch
was used for the banner. 3 Pearls from the 'Pearls Basic Jewels'.
 


 
The inside sentiment is from the retired 'Bring On The Cake'
stamp set. Stamped also in 'Early Espresso'. Put two strips of
the 'Succulent Garden' DSP on the bottom of the panel. I matched them to the front DSP on the card.


 
Here is the card with it's stamped envelope,
using the 'Oh So Succulent' Stamp Set. 
 
Here are a few more:
 
 
A Cascading Flower Bouquet!
 

 
A border and corner bouquet!

 
I stamped and 'fussy cut these flowers out.
Yup the Framelits are coming in my next order!


 
I did a fold down and secured with a brad on this card
and the card below is a fold up!
Fussy Cut Flowers too!

 
This Card I also used the 'Hearth and Home' Framelits.
I had this idea when I first spotted this 'Suite'!

 
I think you are going to fall in 'Love' with this Suite!
 
I am going to sign off till after the Holiday's.
Going to spend time getting ready for the Holiday's!
 
I will be back to see you the beginning of next year!
 
Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
 
Until the next post...Christmas Blessings!
 
 
 

No comments: