Thursday, December 29, 2016

It's Starting to NOT Look Like Christmas!

 
 
Merry Christmas!
 
If you do the Twelve Days of Christmas...Today is...
5 Golden Rings!!!!!
 
My goal was to take down the decorations AND put them away!
Done!  👏
 
Tomorrow's goal is to clean the house...all the glitter and 
 pine needles (in my case, fake pine needles).
 I have some vacuuming to do!
Will do the dusting first.
So I will be doing my CHORES before I can
get back into the Craft Room! 
 
My order came in the day before yesterday
and the 'Succulent Framelits' came!
I am so excited!
Can't wait to use them...so I will probably make it into the
Craft Room on Friday. You saw the previous cards with
the 'Flourish Thinlits'...now I will be able to use the 'Succulent Framelits' instead of  'fussy cutting' the flowers/succulents!
 
I did play with some of the new 'Party Animal' DSP and the 'Balloon Adventures' and 'Birthday Bright' Stamp Sets from the new 'Occasions Catalog' going live Jan. 4, 2017.
 
I will try to get them posted before I start working with the 'Succulent Suites'!
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings of the Season to you ALL!

No comments: