Thursday, December 8, 2016

Hope Your Day Goes Swimmingly...

 
 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
I have been working on Cards other than Christmas Cards!!!
 
Trying to use up some DSP I have sitting around and since I depleted my stash of Birthday Cards...I needed to make more!
 
I have an order coming in tomorrow from Stampin'Up!
 
I am so excited!
 
It will be my  'Pre-Order'  for the 'Occasions Catalog' that will 
Premier January 1st! ALSO...the 'Sale-A-Bration Catalog' that
Premiers the SAME day! Now you know...for every $50 you spend
from the Annual Catalog OR the Occasions Catalog...you can pick an item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog! FREE! 
As a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, I can Pre-Order NOW for the upcoming Catalog! So as I 'impatiently' await my order...I am working on my "Back Stash' as I call it! 
 
Today's Card is a Birthday Card!
 
I used the Seaside Shore Stamp Set from Stampin'Up!
The Greeting is from an older Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set!
I loved the swirls and thought it looked like water swirling!
 
 
So here is a look-see!
 
 
The Card base is 'Pacific Point' Cardstock. 'By The Shore' DSP is the front background paper. I stamped the fish in 'Emerald Envy', Calypso Coral', and 'Dapper Denim' Classic Stampin' Inks, onto 'Whisper White' Cardstock. I then 'fussy cut' the fish out. I stamped the sea grass in 'Emerald Envy' and 'Mint Macaron' Classic Ink onto their respective colored Cardstock and also 'fussy cut' them out. I adhered the sea grass and fish to the card front with 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'. The bubbles are also from the 'Seaside Shore' Stamp Set.
 
Here is the inside of the card!
The sentiment and bubbles are stamped in 'Dapper Denim' Classic Stampin' Ink. The fish are stamped in 'Mint Macaron' and
'Calypso Coral' Classic Stampin' Inks.

 
The 'Medium Size Envelope' was also stamped with fish!
'Emerald Envy' and 'Pacific Point', and the sea grass in 'Mint Macaron' Classic Stampin' Inks.
 
This Card made it into my Father's 'Gift of Cards'.
 He is getting a Photo Box filled with assorted cards!
I also included a roll of stamps for
Daddy to use to mail those cards!
 
I hope Daddy enjoys his gift! I think he will!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Love to you ALL!
 
 
 
 


No comments: