Wednesday, November 30, 2016

"Z" is For...

 
 
"Z" is for...'Zentangle'?
 
 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
 
You know those 'Adult Coloring Books'?
 
So I was given one...they knew I loved anything 'Nautical'
 
so it was something to do with 'Under the Sea'!
 
Well, I have to confess...as much as I love creating cards and
 
coloring stamped images...I really am not a fan of this 'Zentangle'
 
coloring books. You really need a lot of time to do them.
 
Maybe because I do not have a lot of time...or I am OCD in that what I start I must immediately finish...or I do not have the patience to stay in the lines! I don't know...pick one! I will fess up and let
you know that I cut out these two pictures and a couple of other pictures from the book. That is it...the rest went into the recycle bin...yea, yea, should have donated etc..,.but, like I said...the
thief of my day is not enough time to do what I really want to do!
 
So here are the 'Zentangle' cards I colored and mounted on
2 mats and a card base.
 
 
So much more coloring than I like to do!
The mats are 'Dapper Denim', 'Pool Party', attached to a
'Bermuda Bay' Card base.
 

 
The 'sea horse' is colored in with 'Calypso Coral' and
'Watermelon Wonder' Stampin' Write Markers.
The 'inner circle' is 'Sky Blue' and the outer 'waves' are
'Dapper Denim', 'Pool Party', 'Marina Mist', 'Pacific Point',
and 'Bermuda Bay', Stampin' Write Markers.
 
 

 
The 'Starfish' is colored with 'Sahara Sand' and 'Crumb Cake'
Stampin' Write Markers.
The 'inner circle' and 'waves' are the same as the first card.
 
 
 

 
I used the 'Seaside Shore' Stamp Set to stamp the
'Medium Size Envelopes'.
 

 
The inside Sentiment is stamped in 'Calypso Coral' Classic Stampin' Ink. The 'sea grass' is in 'Pool Party' Ink, and the 'fish'
is stamped in 'Pacific Point' Classic Stampin' Ink.
The same was done on the Envelope outside. Added was the 'Pool Party' colored fish to the envelope front!

 
 
The Card below, I did a while ago...When I make cards, I usually make 2 of the same card...hey, you half to cut the Cardstock in half...why not make two?
The mate to the card below...I gave to the Hubster for his Birthday!
 

The inside Sentiment..."You're one in a Million"!
He sure is!
 
 
 
This completes my Alphabet Challenge!
I am working on some new cards for some of the other Challenges
in Blog Land! I am also trying to set up a 2 week rotating schedule for techniques, pictorial/tutorials, tips, quick cards, with those Blog Challenges also worked into the mix!
Join me here! I love to show what I have learned!
I am a BIG believer in passing on knowledge.
 
I am going to take a few days off...I have an eye infection and it is causing havoc with trying to see well and concentrate...my eye feels like it has something in it constantly...after awhile it is very
irritating and to try to focus on something is hard too.
Also I am very 'light sensitive'. Yes, the light on the computer
screen is now starting to irritate my eye.
I see the Eye Dr. tomorrow morning.
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to you ALL!
 


No comments: