Monday, November 28, 2016

"X" is for...

 
 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
 
"X" is for..."X-tra Special"!

 
 
I subscribe to Stampin'Up!, 'Paper Pumpkin'.
It is a monthly kit that comes right to your door!
The cost is $20 a month.
The kits vary as to what is in them, month to month.
So exciting when I get mine! It is about a half hour
of fun! These kits are complete! Everything you need to make
the project, boxes, cards, home deco...is included!
All you bring to the table is your tape runner!
 
Your very first 'Paper Pumpkin' comes with an acrylic
'D' Block to be used with all of your 'Paper Pumpkins'!
 
 
This is what your Paper Pumpkin Looks like when it comes
in the mailbox to you!
We all were given a heads up the November's Paper Pumpkin
was going to be...wait for it!..."X"-tra Special!
 
This is what it looked like! Blue!

 
So,of course you are going to open that puppy right up!
 
 

 
This is a picture of the instructions that are included!

 
Here is a closer look!
 
 
 
Open up the instructions and follow!
 

 
On the back of the instructions is a picture of the finished product too! Also shows how to apply the 'photopolymer' stamp to the 'D' Block.

 
Here is everything that came in the kit!
You even get the stamp set...and 'Stampin' Spots'.
Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Baker's Twine!

 
Here are the Envelopes that are included with the 'Notecards' in
this month's kit!

 
'Notecards' with the 'envelopes'.

 
Notecards, Envelopes, and Vellum Sheets!

 
Envelopes, Notecards, Vellum Sheets, and the 'die cuts'
to pop out!

 
Envelopes, Notecards, Vellum Sheets, 'die cuts',
Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Stampin' Spots, and Sequins!

 
Add the Baker's Twine and Stamp Set! YAY!
You are ready to start!

 
This is what your 'D' Block looks like, that you will receive
with your very first kit!

 
Here are all the pieces of the kit together!

 
Photo Op for the Paper Pumpkin!
 
These are the 8 Notecards I made with the kit!

 
The left card has three sequins...the right I added an extra sequin,
by the greeting. I made 4 with the extra sequin and 4 with only the 3 like the picture on the instructions.
 
This is the card with 3 sequins...up close.



This card has the 4 sequins. Believe me they give you more than enough to use! I did use the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' for the sequins.
 

 
 
So...What do you Think?
 
I look forward to my kits every month!
I also know that many Demonstrators also save their kits for
when they have to travel, go on vacation...etc.,.
I brought a kit with me to do in the hotel room, when
my husband and I came down to NC from RI to look at homes.
All I had to throw in the box was my 'Snail Tape Runner'.
I also brought another kit the second time we came down, too!
 
If you are interested in purchasing the 'Paper Pumpkin'
go to 'paperpumpkin.com and sign yourself up!
If you have a problem, e-mail me at
I will get back to you with an answer as soon as I can!
 
Sorry this is so late today...I was addressing ALL my Christmas Cards!
All 103 of them! I think what took so long, was the fact that this was our
first Christmas mailings out of RI. Had to write a bit more in the cards
because of our move here to NC too!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Paper Pumpkin Wishes to you ALL!
 
 












 

No comments: