Thursday, November 10, 2016

Warm Wishes for Merry Monday #221

Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
An extra posting for you today!
I will resume the ABCs tomorrow!
 
This Card is for the Merry Monday #221
Card Challenge...the theme...'Outdoor Fun'.
 
Here is my Card!
 
The stamp set is "Winter Wishes" from Stampin'Up!
It is now retired. But you just have to keep some sets!
I kept this one...this is the FIRST time it got inked!
Do you still have stamp sets you haven't used yet?
I KNOW I am not alone in this!
 
 
 
A 'Garden Green' Card Base with mats in 'Whisper White' and 'Early Espresso'. 'Garden Green' and 'Early Espresso' Classic Stampin' Inks were used for the Greeting and inside Sentiment.
The front/top stamped panel was dry embossed with the
'Stampin'Up! Textured Impressions Embossing Folder'
named 'Softly Falling'.
 
 
 
The inside Sentiment is from the 'Peaceful Pines' Stamp Set.
 
 
 

 
Here is the Card with it's matching stamped envelope.
 
 
I hope this still inspires you to get your Christmas Cards done!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings to ALL of You!
 

3 comments:

PJ said...

Such a lovely card, I especially love that you finished the inside off so nicely too. I have more retired sets than new. I just can't seem to ever part with them. You did a great job on your card.
Hope you can stop by my blog too.
pjs-projects.blogspot.com

Linda said...

What a lovely card with the embossing, the greenery and that awesome sled. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Notes by Nina said...

Lovely card Cheryl, thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.