Sunday, November 27, 2016

"W" is for...

 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
 
"W" is for..."Wetlands".
 
 
Loved this Stamp Set when it first came out and I still do!
I hope it is a keeper...It makes great Masculine Birthday cards!
This also makes good Sympathy Cards, and
Thinking of you cards too.
 
 
Here are my Cards!
 
 
This first card, I stamped the 'pipers' in 'Early Espresso' Classic Stampin' Ink. The wheat grass stamp, I first tapped on the
'Delightful Dijon' and then tapped the 'Always Artichoke'
 Classic Stampin' Ink Pads, with the stamp.
I then used a scrap paper and punched a 1 3/4" circle.
The Sun is sponged with 'Daffodil Delight',
'Crushed Curry',  'Delightful Dijon' and 'Pumpkin Pie',
Classic Stampin' Inks, layering the colors,
inside the Circle, placed over the cards.
I used 'Washi Tape' to hold in place, on my stamping mat,
  The background is sponged with 'Soft Sky',
'Pool Party', 'Marina Mist' and 'Pacific Point'. The bottom of the
card was sponged . with 'Sahara Sand'.
 
 
 
 
This card was sponged in the same colors as the first card!
It looks different! The Sun looks lighter.
The Goose is stamped in 'Early Espresso' Classic Stampin' Ink.
The Greeting is stamped in 'Always Artichoke' Classic Stampin' Ink.
The 'wheat grass' is also done with the same technique as done on the first card.
 
Here is the inside of the first card...wheat grass shows the 2 colors,
'Delightful Dijon' and 'Always Artichoke'. The same as the front
of the card.
 

 
 
The same Sentiment, but the wheat grass shows up differently'
It is the nature of the beast! But I do like how both cards turned out!
2 more Masculine Birthday cards for my stash!
 
 
Here is the first card with it's stamped 'Medium Size Envelope'.
 
 
 
Matches the card!
 
Here is card #2 with it's stamped 'Envelope'.
The 'Envelope' stamping is the same!
 

 
(No small geese to stamp!)
 
I hope you are inspired to make some cards for sending to friends and family...
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Wishes to You ALL!

 

 

 


No comments: