Saturday, November 26, 2016

"V" is for...

 
 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
 
"V" is for..."Vintage Leaves"!
 
 
I made some really great 'Fall' cards from Stampin'Up!
'Vintage Leaves' Stamp Set 
and the matching 'Leaflets Framelits'.
 
This is an awesome twosome!
Great for 'Fall' cards and also 'Spring' cards too!
My favorite Season is Fall, so this is what I use this for the most!
I also see a lone leaf, for a Sympathy Card...or bright color for a
masculine Birthday Card too!
 
 
 
 
For my Card I also used the 'Layering Squares Framelits'.
The scalloped turned diagonally, is the size I used.
It measures 2 1/4" x 2 1/4".
 
 
 
I also used the "NEW" 'Stitched Shapes Framelits'.
The Square 'Stitched Shape Framelits' turned diagonally
is the size I used on the Card.
It measures 1 7/8" x 1 7/8".
I also used the smallest 'Stitched Shape Square Framelit'
 for the Sentiment.
It measures 1 3/8" x 1 3/8".

 
 
Here is my Card:

 
Using the smaller leaves from the 'Vintage Leaves' Stamp Set,
I stamped in 'Versa Mark' and then sprinkled on some 
'Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder. I then heat-set with the
'Heat Tool'. Then I used the 'Leaflets Framelits' to cut out
all the leaves!
The Sentiment is stamped in 'Versa Mark' and also
'Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder' was used and it was
heat set too! The Sentiment is from the
retired, 'Petit Pairs' Stamping Set.
 
 
The Card Base is 'Cajun Craze' Cardstock.
The larger 'scalloped square' is 'Elegant Eggplant' Cardstock.
The smaller 'squares' are 'Crushed Curry' and 'Old Olive'
Cardstocks. The Sentiment is stamped and heat embossed
 onto 'Very Vanilla' Cardstock.
The leaves, top to bottom, are 'Versa Mark' Stamped and
'Copper Stampin' Embossed' onto 'Cajun Craze',
'Pumpkin Pie', and 'Cherry Cobbler' Cardstocks.
 
Here is the inside with 2 of the cut out leaves.
The Cardstock color of the leaves, is 'Cajun Craze'.
They are adhered with 'Mini Glue Dots'.
 

 
 
With 'Fast Fuse', I adhered
two leaves to the outside 'Medium Size Envelopes'.
I used my 'Silicone Craft Sheet' when I applied the
'Fast Fuse' to the backs of the leaves...it helps to get the 'Fast Fuse' completely covering the backs of the leaves.
We don't want the 'Postal Meter' to pull them off!
The Cardstock Color of these leaves are
'Cajun Craze' and 'Pumpkin Pie'.

 
Nothing sticks to the 'Silicone Craft Sheet'!
You have to get this 'Silicone Craft Sheet'!
I don't know why I waited!
 
 
Here is the Card with it's decorated "Medium Size Envelope'!
 
 
 
Here is another view...trying to show off the
'Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder'!
So Pretty!

 
 
So happy to share this project with you!
Thank you for visiting today!
 
 
I hope this weekend brings you
great Christmas Bargains!
 
Just remember...nothing material is worth being unkind.
Let's show more 'Love' this 'Holiday Season'!
After All...it does begin with each and every one of us.
 
Until the next Post...Blessings, Kindness, Love, and Thanks to
ALL of you!
 

No comments: