Friday, November 25, 2016

"U" is for...

 
 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
 
"U" is for "Unused"!
 
Yep, that is what it is for! As a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator, one
of the perks is we get to view and purchase one month before the
new Catalogs go Public!
 
This Stamp Set and Punch I bought as a Bundle.
You get 10% off when you buy the Bundles!
 
I had many visions in my head, but they never came to fruition.
 
So I decided, I am going to make a card with this Set!
 
 
'Holly Berry Happiness' Stamp Set and 'Holly Berry' Builder Punch.
 
Here is the card!
 
 
 
First I needed a circle base.
 I used my 'Layering Circles Framlits',
to cut out 2 circles for the base of the 'wreath' for my card.
I used 'Emerald Envy' Cardstock.

 
 
You see two cut out...I make two cards when I make
cards...I'm cutting the Cardstock in half...why not! 
 
 
The 'holly leaves', 'bows', and 'berries' were stamped with
'Memento Tuxedo Black' Ink onto colored Cardstock.
The larger and the bottom 'holly' leaves are
 'Emerald Envy' Cardstock.
The smaller 'holly' leaves are 'Mint Macaron' Cardstock.
The 'berries' and the 'bow' are 'Real Red' Cardstock.
 

 
Here is a close up of the items for the wreath!

 
 
'Mini Glue Dots' were used to attach the 'Emerald Envy' holly leaves to the circle. Then the 'Mint Macaron' holly leaves were attached, on top of the darker leaves. The berries and bow were also attached with the
'Mini Glue Dots'.

 
I had a couple of leaves and the triple berries left over and decided to use them 'inside' the card by the Sentiment.
The Sentiment is from the same
'Holly Berry Happiness' Stamp Set.
The Sentiment is stamped in 'Real Red' Classic Stampin' Ink,
onto 'Whisper White' Cardstock Panel.

 
For the front panel of the card I used the 'Seaside' TIEF.
(Textured Impressions Embossing Folder).

 
 
 The word "Jolly" is from the 'Christmas Greetings' Thinlits.
I used 'Real Red' Cardstock.
To attach the word 'jolly' to the card front, I used the
'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.


 
I also used the retired 'Dazzling Details' on the 'berries' and 'bow'.
Have to have a little bling on the card!
 

 
 
Here is the finished inside.
I used the 'Dazzling Details' on the 'berries' here too!

 
Below is the completed card and it's stamped 'Medium Size Envelope'.
The stamping on the envelope are the same 'holly leaves' and berries'
that were stamped on colored cardstock. Looks different on the 
 'Whisper White' Medium Size Envelope!

 
 
Here is a close up of one corner of the card...I used the 'Clear Wink of Stella' on the word 'Jolly' and brushed over the Embossed panel.

 
The 'Dazzling Details' is on the 'berries' and the 'bow'.

 
 
'Holly Berry Happiness' Stamp Set and 'Holly Berry' Builder Punch are
available from the 'Holiday' Catalog as a Bundle. You can purchase the items separately, but if you buy as a bundle you get 10% off the price!
 
 
I am thinking of other ways to use this
 'Bundle' again...the wheels are turning!
 
This set is also a 2 step stamping set.
I stamped right onto colored card stock...the 2 step is the step
that 'colors' in...the first step is the outline.
 
So I think I can now say..."U" is for 'Used'!
Yay! I used it!
Do you have a stamp set you haven't inked up yet?
Get it inked and make something!
 
I also found another set, it was from last January's Sale-A-Bration!
Never mounted it onto it's wooden blocks.
I am going to get that puppy inked up!
 
This coming January Stampin'Up! has the "Occasions" catalog going Public. It is like a Spring Catalog.
It's dates are from January 4th to May 31st.
Also 'Sale-A-Bration'  (SAB) Catalog goes Public too!
It's dates are January 4th- March 31st.
 
Hot Dog! What a Deal!
You can order from the 'Occasions' or the 'Annual Catalog'...and
for every $50 you spend, you choose an item from the SAB Catalog
and it's free! Great way to add to your stamping stash!
 
Any questions about the Catalogs feel free to ask!
you can e-mail me too!
 
 
 
 
Until the next Post...'Jolly' Blessings to ALL of you!
 
 
 


No comments: