Wednesday, November 23, 2016

"T" is for...

 
 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
 
"T" is for..."Tin of Tags" Project Kit!
 
(also for 'Tis the Season'!)
 
 
 
Today's Post will highlight from the 'Holiday Catalog'
 
The 'Tin of Tags' Project Kit comes with almost 
everything you need to make 30 tags!
You will make 3 each of 10 Tags!


 
You will need to purchase the 'Tin of Tags' Stamp Set in addition to the
'Tin of Tags' Project Kit.
I also used my 'Classic Stampin' Ink Pads in 'Crushed Curry', 'Old Olive',
'Island Indigo', and 'Real Red'.
Also you will need to use your 'Fine Tip Glue Pen', 'Mini Glue Dots',
and 'Stampin Dimensionals'.
 
The tags come in this 'cute' Red Tin!
 
 
Can you Believe they all fit in this Tin?
This is a great gift to give to a 'special someone/friend'!

 
AND it comes with Instructions!
 
 
Picture of tags completed on the cover...
 
 
 
A 'Visual Aid' for each Tag!

 
This also let's you know what is in your kit...Additional products you will need...and the coordinating Stampin'Up! colors!

 
Also included are tips BEFORE you assemble!
And also the steps for assembly. 
 
 
This is the back of the Tag...you will want to stamp ALL the tags
BEFORE you start to assemble them!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are my Tags, in no particular order. 
 
First Tag...You stamp the Greeting and the Star.
The rest is in the Kit!
You stack the circle on the snowflake doily and add the star sequin if you wish...I added it for sparkle!

 
 
 
Second Tag...You stamp the greeting and loop the
wooden ribbon onto the tag. I added some 'Cherry Cobbler'
Dazzling Details (retired) to the bow, let it dry and then attached to the tag. I like Bling! It was asking for Bling!

 
 
 
Third Tag...You stamp the 'star banners' and the Greeting. Then you adhere the gold sequins from the kit! Loop the Baker's Twine, Done!

 
 
 
 
Fourth Tag...Stamp the Greeting, loop the 'tassel' onto the tag with
Baker's Twine, which is also included, then adhere the star sequins to the tag.

 
 
 
Fifth Tag...Stamp the star banners and stars,
add a piece of 'washi tape',
stamp the 'special delivery' onto the bordered rectangle and attach to tag with 'Stampin' Dimensionals'. Loop with the Baker's Twine.
 
 
 
 
Sixth Tag...Simple Dimple! Stamp the Greeting and attach the sequins and a star sequin...done! Oh, loop the Baker's Twine.

 
 
 
 
Seventh Tag...Stamp the Greeting, attach a piece of 'washi tape' and
glue on the sequins (I used some green from my stash). There are
PLENTY of sequins in the Kit...I just wanted something different!

 
 
 
 
Eighth Tag...Stamp the Greeting, attached some sequins and a star sequin.
Loop the Tassel with the Baker's Twine, done!
 

 
 
 
Ninth Tag...Stamp the Greeting, 'Mini Glue Dot' the two tags offset,
add some star sequins, loop the Baker's Twine...done!

 
 
 
 
Tenth Tag...GENTLY push out the snowflake, (at this step, I added
'Gold Dazzling Details', set aside to dry) Stamp the banner.
When the snowflake is dry,
attach to tag with a 'Mini Glue Dot'
and then put a 'Stampin Dimensional'
near each end of the banner, and adhere to the tag, over the snowflake.

 
 
 
Again this is the 'Tin of Tags' Stamp Set and the
'Tin of Tags' Project Kit!
 
 
 
 
I purchased 4 of these Kits! For our Annual 'Sister's Weekend'
 
I gave a completed set to each of my Sisters.
 
They Loved them! I do too!
 
 
Getting ready for Christmas! I Love Christmas!
(picture Will Farrel's ELF here!)
 
I love the smells, the food, the fun, the shopping,
the surprise, the wonder,
 
I Love it all!
 
It has to be one of my favorite Seasons.
 
I hope it is a great Season for you too...
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Merriment to you ALL!

No comments: