Tuesday, November 22, 2016

"S" is for...

 
 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
"S" is for..."Seaside Shore"!
 
 
 
 
I am going to confess...if it is 'nautical' it's mine!
I have many of Stampin'Up! Nautical themed Stamp Sets...
New AND retired! I Love them! Living on the Coast in
New England and near the Coast here in North Carolina...
I am 'beachy'!

 
This is another 'Z-Fold' card. I do have to admit...they are fun to make!
Once you get it, you can't seem to stop!
I think it is because I like to make cards with movement!
The background is the 'By The Shore' DSP.
 
 
The 'fish', 'sea-weed', 'anchor', and 'banner' were all
stamped on scraps of 'Very Vanilla' Cardstock and then
'fussy-cut' out. Then the scene was laid out...

 
The 'sea-weed' was attached using the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen'.
The other 'fussy-cut' items were then attached using the
'Mini Glue Dots'.

 
A length of 'Baked Brown Sugar' Thick Baker's Twine (retired)
was threaded through the 'anchor' and then 'rolled up' 'Mini Glue Dots'
were used to secure the Baker's Twine 'rope' in place.
It even goes over the top and is secured in the back with a
rolled up 'Mini Glue Dot'!

 
 

 
Here's a bit of a close-up of the fish 'swimming' across the panel.
I like how the DSP looks like bubbles from the fish!

 
The 'Medium Size Envelope' was also stamped to match the card!
 
'Ahoy' till the next Post...Blessings to you Arrgh, Mate's!
 
 


No comments: