Monday, November 21, 2016

"R" is for...

 
 
Hello Friends and Stampers!
 
 
"R" is for..."Rose Wonder" Stamp Set!
 
I fell in love with this stamp set when it first came out.
I have many cards in my stash made with this Stamp Set! 
 
This Card could also qualify for yesterday's "Q" Quick Card!
 
 
 
The 'Whisper White Thick' Cardstock was used for the Card Base.
In Versa Mark I stamped the Rose, Greeting and the Inside Sentiment.
I then used the 'Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder'
and heat embossed with the 'Heat Tool'.
 
So Simple, So Pretty!

 
I decided to make this a 'Sympathy Card'.
I noticed I didn't have any in my stash...so I made two of these cards. I have a few for Birthday and Anniversary too!
 
This is the inside Sentiment.
I also heat embossed with the 'Heat Tool' and
'Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder'.
 

 
 
I also heat embossed in 'Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder', 
the 'leaves' on the
'Medium Size Envelope'!

 
 
Usually I make up a few of these to have on hand.
I hate making them when I need them...I'm too emotional then
to try and get creative or in the mood to make cards.
I find it much easier to just have them on hand
for when I do need a Sympathy Card.
This would be quick and easy to make last minute if needed too.
 
Do you make Sympathy Cards ahead of time?
Or do you wait till you need them?
Let me know.
 
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Prayers to you ALL!


No comments: