Sunday, November 20, 2016

"Q" is for...

 
Hello Stampers and Friends!
 
 
"Q" is for..."Quick"!
 
Stampin'Up! has 'Notecards and Envelopes'.
 
There are 20 cards and 20 envelopes per package.
 
You can order them in 'Whisper White' or 'Crumb Cake'.
 
These are great for many uses!
 
One is for a 'Quick' Notecard.
 
 
Here are the 2 blank Notecards with their envelopes.
So many possibilities!
 
 
The Stamp Set I am using for the 'Whisper White' Notecard
is called 'Flourishing Phrases'.
 
 
 
'Soft Suede' Classic Stampin' Ink was used for the
'flourish' and the 'greeting'!
See...Quick!
 
 
I took the Notecard up a notch and adhered some
'Pearl Basic Jewels' to each of the 'dots' on the card.
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a close-up of the 'Pearls'.
One (or should I say eight!) and Done!
 
 
 
The next 'Notecard' I used the word 'friend' from the
'Endless Thanks' Stamp Set!
 
 
 
I decided to step this 'Crumb Cake' Notecard up a
couple of notches, yet keep it simple and 'Quick'!
I used a piece of 'Soft Suede' Cardstock and 'Soft Suede' DSP,
from the 'Neutrals' DSP Stack. When I cut down the DSP,
I saved the other piece to make the banner.
I used the 'Banner Triple Punch on the end of that piece of DSP!
 I stamped 'friend' on a scrap piece of 'Whisper White'
Cardstock and punched out with the 1 1/4" circle punch.
I then punched out a 1 1/2" circle from
 a crap piece of 'Soft Suede' Cardstock.
I then punched a 1 3/8" circle (retired now)
from a scrap of 'Whisper White' Cardstock. 
( couldn't find my 1 3/4" circle punch! As you can see,
it is the old Whales Tail black punch!)
 

 
Above are all the pieces ready to assemble!
 
 
And here it is! I used a 'Mini Glue Dot' on the top side of the top
of the 'banner' and wound up some 'Copper Metallic Thread' and
used the 'Mini Glue Dot to hold the 'thread'.
I attached 2 'Stampin' Dimensionals' to the back
of the circles and layered over the 'thread'.
Voila! Done!
 

 
 
Here is a close-up of the 'Copper Metallic Thread'.

 
 
What is nice also about these 'Notecards and Envelopes'...you can
make up 20 'Thank You' notes too and always have them on hand!
Especially this time of year!
They also make a great gift for someone on your list!
Who knows...maybe you'll get one back!
At one of the 'Events' I attended...I made up several of these to
give to the other ladies that also attended the 'Event'.
 They were so happy to receive them...you just never know!
 
So look into these 'Notecards and Envelopes'.
Make up a batch of simple 'Thank You' cards and
either gift them or keep them...your choice!
 
Until the next Post...Blessings and Thanks to you ALL!

 

 


No comments: